MILLIONS WATCH SNIPEING MONTAGES

Ghosts XBOX 360

i agree about the trying for a trick shot that is stupid expecially when you are loseing

tonystark1284

i like hard scopeing more or traditional snipeing but it seems like you cant do that eather on cod ghost the snipers suck all around but you are wrong its not easy to use the sniper in fact its quite hard the ads is the longest of all the guns your mobility is slowed to be a good sniper its not about quickscopeing all the time its hard scope quick scope combination that works its not that quickscope every person you see that is all most impossible that is why its the hardest gun

tonystark1284

I said recent. Not years old videos that have had plenty of time to accumulate views. I figured you would try to use Ali-A, an all purpose player with 3m subs. Anyways, those people can continue watching sniping vids, even after the upcoming sniper patch. Quickscoping did not make COD. Have fun talking to yourself.

NoLifeKing32
Highlighted

AFAIK, the sniper nerfs are already on.

Dec. 23, 2013

Hotfix: Xbox One, PS4, PC, Xbox 360 & PS3

New Features:

• Heavy Duty mode.

• 5 squad points granted to each soldier at the initial 5 levels of progression.

• New loadouts added to Infected mode.

Weapon Balance:

• Reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for Sniper Rifles.

• ADS speed reductions and further adjustments to Sniper Rifle settings.

Additional Fixes:

• Field Order adds 100xp on pickup.

• Fix for unlimited perks.

• Invisible exploit fix.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200795177#.UtYg4bTcCtM

Run_N_Gunning_C

they didnt nerf it they were fixing it when the game first came out if you shot without holding your breath it would count as hip fire

notice ads speed adjustments and further adjustments to sniper riffle

tonystark1284

Yes, they did.

Weapon Balance:

• Reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for Sniper Rifles.

• ADS speed reductions and further adjustments to Sniper Rifle settings.

This hotfix came out on Dec 23,2013. The nerf is already on.

Run_N_Gunning_C

notice the further adjustments just cause they slowed ads means nothing it was almost imposillable to quick scope at the game launch it is way easier now beleave me i probeley play more than most

tonystark1284

why do you think it says further adjustments and they dont say what it is because they dont want everyone complaining

tonystark1284

The "further adjustments" refers to sniper nerf that limits the OHK to the upper torso and head when used with a silencer.

• A reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk.

• An increase in overall ADS time.

• Sniper Rifles with a silencer are being changed to a chest-up kill instead of a waist-up kill.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200816369#.UtYqwLTcCtM

The Community Manager, Teanah, discussed these changes in December 20th and the hotfix dropped three days later. The hotfix notes just didn't elaborate but that is what they meant by "further adjustments" to the sniper rifles.

Run_N_Gunning_C

i just went threw the book again and read all stats recoil plots attachments all those adjustments made were not very big adjustments compared to what it was when the game started so no i wouldnt call it a nerf

tonystark1284

Studios