MILLIONS WATCH SNIPEING MONTAGES

Ghosts XBOX 360

And a couple of whinners make quickscopeing go away i understand if you on a really large score streak and get sniped it makes you mad and you come on here and complain

Would it be better to be on the same score streak and have some noob come up spraying a sub machine gun at you and hitting you with a random shot no you would still be mad either way

Quickscoping made call of duty since they started messing with it they have lost fans got bad reviews lost sales.

the sniper riffle is the hardest gun to use most people who use it are experienced call of duty players if im on a huge score streak and get sniped owe well. IF i am on a huge scorestreak and get sprayed by some noob without any accuracy i am pissed

tonystark1284
47 REPLIES 47

Can you post any recent vids that have gotten a million views? Or as usual, can we just assume the sniping community loves to make up numbers? Also, I really laughed at "Quickscoping made COD." Really, it had no presence in COD4. No presence in WAW. Really didn't do a lot in MW2 even though it was very effective. Did NOTHING in BO1. Finally made its real appearance in MW3. So where did Quickscoping make COD?

NoLifeKing32

Faze Pamaj- Black Ops2 Snipeing 1-850-628 thats almost 2 million and thats one video

tonystark1284

there has always been quickscoping all the way back to world at war and black ops one at the begining the snipeing sucked but that got fixed and everybody loved it it did not take me long to find that video theres alot more just go to google if you know how to use

tonystark1284

Ali-A has 2 over a million each just go to youtube type in cod sniping

tonystark1284

Ali- a got one on ghost sniping with 5 million hits

tonystark1284

more people watched ali a video on snipeing than all the players that play cod online. that is my point snipeing made this game

tonystark1284

Instead of complaining. how bout u not follow every youtube trend thats a flaw in the game. how bout u invented something new that explodes to 10 yr ol' little faaaags, and then u can claim u made COD. Because how can Call of duty keep selling record numbers without quick scoping?  Let me guess u YY too right? Be original. Enough following these trends

harmrtgsk2

So one quickscoping kid got 5 million hits.....that's proof? You do realize that it counts every time the video is watched which means if you watched this persons video 20 times, the 20 views would be added but you are still one person.

You sound young so I won't bash you but QS DID NOT make COD what it is. That's utter BS.

ZvErS

First off that is 1.8 million views, not people.

QS'ing has been pretty popular but it does not come close to the amount of players that dislike it- so in the end majority should win.

To me, the only problem with qs'ing is actually because of it's popularity. What has happened is you end up having players running around as their team gets stomped trying to pull of that one 'clip' instead of pulling out a gun that might actually help their team win- Or worse trying to pull of a trick-shot. This is what started QS hatred.  If players left these antics to FFA then hardly anyone would give a crap about it.

Lastly, in general sniping in all cods is incredibly easy-  the fact that snipers are OHK's below the head is a joke. I know console has a different set of rules, but the 'pamaj's' of PC gaming won't even touch this game for fear of being made fun of. 

Tactics74

Studios