Michael Meyers

Ghosts XBOX 360

Michael Meyers

This is a game type that my clanmates and I really enjoy playing, we also found that it helps us to warm up or release stress after a rough game.

The point is, in my down time away from the game, I go through Youtube vids to pick up tips and loadouts to help improve my game. Well, today I was scrolling through and noticed TMartn and Ali-A had posted vids about a new game type that is supposed to be released with the new Onslaught map pack on Jan. 28th.

As you may have guessed by now, the new game type is in fact an IW Official release of Michael Meyers.

Am I the only one excited by this bit of Fanboy news? What are your thoughts on this? Will IW hit or miss the mark?

The clips are not extensive and the player who is Micheal Meyers is carrying a double headed ax, but I does give a brief glimpse of the new map "Fog" as well.

xXBLUDWULFXx
9 REPLIES

Re: Michael Meyers

in reply to xXBLUDWULFXx

i really have no idea what this game mode is but it looks like a cool idea.

will the "mike myers" have jug style health and will the "victims" be armed at all???

it looks pretty gruesome with that big axe 

belly120

in reply to belly120

people played this in other games on the honor system. basically there is one Michael myers and only he is allowed to kill for a set amount of time like 5 min or until there is one guy left then that person or people are allowed to kill Michael myers im betting they add some kind of timer for the non Michael myers that makes it so they cant do anything but hide until the timer runs out or they are the last person

StatingFungus1

in reply to StatingFungus1

It should be fun its always nice to have some "party" type game modes that are just for fun

StatingFungus1

in reply to xXBLUDWULFXx

It sounds like a lot of fun. I will definitely be playing it.

oOMaDukesOo

in reply to xXBLUDWULFXx

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not a new game mode.

On the new MP map, Fog, if you complete the care package, you have the chance of becoming "Michael Myers".

So you get a hatchet and run around killing people while the music plays. Not a new mode, just a killstreak.

DoggishDays

in reply to DoggishDays

I want the Mike Myers MODE not just the Killstreak -.-

Mc-Knights-XIII

in reply to DoggishDays

DoggishDays wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not a new game mode.

On the new MP map, Fog, if you complete the care package, you have the chance of becoming "Michael Myers".

So you get a hatchet and run around killing people while the music plays. Not a new mode, just a killstreak.

Yeah just found that out while at work a couple of hours ago. Drag, but cool that it is a random care package. Think it might work like Maniac? Anyway all the new maps will have Care package rewards specific to that map. Care to speculate what the other maps care packages might be?

xXBLUDWULFXx

in reply to xXBLUDWULFXx

They are going to add a new package to Stonehaven where you become a maniac but with the skin of Mel Gibson in Braveheart.

"FRRRREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

admunday
Highlighted

in reply to admunday

mate you need to make them do that ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

it would almost make that map bearable lol

belly120

Studios