Multiplayer in Ghosts like Black Ops 1 or 2?

Ghosts XBOX 360

Multiplayer in Ghosts like Black Ops 1 or 2?

Will you have to work toward levelling up your weapons as in Black Ops 2 or will you simply be like Black Ops 1 where you are given money to buy weapons instead?

OoT0x1coO
5 REPLIES

Re: Multiplayer in Ghosts like Black Ops 1 or 2?

in reply to OoT0x1coO

It isn't clear yet, but it looks like you will be earning Squad Points in this game, which can then be used to Purchase weapons and gear for each soldier in your squad.

Per Charlie Intel-

In Ghosts, you’re allocated a budget for our primary weapon, secondary weapon, your lethal & tactical equipment, and your Perks. All attachments and Killstreaks are free for you to choose.

There’s also ‘Squad Points’ coming in Ghosts MP, which determines what you can unlock when. You choose what attachments, guns, etc. you want to unlock. If you have enough Squad Points you can unlock whichever ones you want at anytime

http://www.charlieintel.com/ghosts/ghosts-mp/

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Ahh yeah thanks mate i wasnt saw i saw the live event on youtube but i have but a deposit down for the hardened addition and wanted to know if it really was worth putting a deposit down. Thanks mate for making the effort to answer my question and post a pic could play a match with you one time

OoT0x1coO

in reply to OoT0x1coO

In BO i found that i wasnt working towards anything for example in mw2 if someone had a red camo they needed 100+ headshots and in BO its like oh you bought that for £250 and the attachments too

OoT0x1coO

in reply to OoT0x1coO

I agree. I loved Black Ops.

My one issue with that game was it was way too easy to unlock things.

Me? I like working towards things.

But with my playing time severely limited these days.... I may appreciate being able to just purchase what I want, when I want.

Time will tell....

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

yes i have some sare time so i enjoy unlocking things but i think COD will learn that people didnt like BO for that reason so they wont do it again

OoT0x1coO

Studios