Need NOT Reply

Ghosts XBOX 360

I'm going to vent for a second.

I've been playing video games casually for about 30 years. Could have been longer, but Atari 2600 didn't get in my house until I was 13.

Here is where I'm going with this, why have we allowed gaming to get this bad?  Every time I play, usually online with my brother-in-law and friends, MOST of the chat I hear is negative towards the quality of the game itself.. When I'm online I have to start a private chat just to block out the constant complaining going on by most of the people playing, and I'm not talking about player induced crap like "camping". I'm talking about kill shots that the replay cant justify, quickscoping, server errors that end a match a minute before time runs out,...blah...blah...blah. It goes on and on.

When are the people paying for games going to be able to get the quality they deserve?

toguard440
3 REPLIES 3

When they stop buying the game...then and only then will the game get better because it'll hurt their bottom dollar.

Half-Megatron
in reply to Half-Megatron

He's talking about players complaining...not the game itself.

NOBLESlX

just mute all...that's what i do because the cod community is filled with a bunch of degenerates.

NOBLESlX

Studios