No connection bar in Ghosts

Ghosts XBOX 360

No connection bar in Ghosts

Why isnt there connection bar in Ghosts?

Because of bad connection quality?

Activision and Infinityward got to much complaints of bad connections in their recent games (Mw2 and Mw3) so they want to hide their bad connections?

Or are there some other reason?

xoMrSLAVEox
5 REPLIES

Re: No connection bar in Ghosts

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox
iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

Removed so players would not always try and use them as justification for bad games and dieing all the time when it was their fault and not the games at times. Plus the average gamer does not understand them and what the mean.

A 3bar is not always bad, but players that died on 3bar whined it was because of the 3bar. When really the only ones that was bad was 1bar and 2bar.

trialstardragon Level 70

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

Bring it back!

KIPPS18

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

Wish they still had it, I have been experiencing a huge amount of lag in Ghost lately, too the point I just stop playing.  Last night I went into a lobby and the lag was so bad it kept throwing me into a wall and back, so I switched to BO2 for a bit.  NO LAG and a full bar GREEN connection.  Now I see why alot of my friends turned Ghosts back in and went back to BO2.

tahoephoenix

in reply to tahoephoenix

Connection bars do not control the lag at all. Nor do they always accurately represent the lag or connection for one persons 4 bar is anothers 3 bar depending upon the host and distance between players.

trialstardragon Level 70

Studios