One month on, how do we feel about GHOSTS?

Ghosts XBOX 360

Spaens are horrible, and I have had some HORRIFIC lag last couple of days. Right after I mentioned how good the connection was, too... The game has been almost unplayable for me cuz the lag is so bad, I run for 30 sec and teleport waaaaay back where I was. Also, the hit detection WAS great, but I have noticed in the matches that don't lag that I don't get a hit marker for the 1st 3-4 rounds I fire, and I am DEFINITELY on target. *sigh* What the hell, IW?

Ateo1988

this game would be alot better for me if we had ground war for current gen...alot of these maps are way too big for 6v6...i seem to always have a problem finding people on the huge maps and it gets extremely boring...and why do we even have team tac? why cant we just replace that with ground war?

puertoricanguy9

Honestly, I love most cod games, but I think ghost is the worst to date. There is absolutely no balance. The quick scoping and over powered sniping makes the game not worth playing if you like to run and gun. Too camper friendly also, I dont understand why infinity ward followed black ops gameplay style, just with better graphics engine, and claim it to be a new.... COD is finished, the franchise is done. They really fucked up this game, I'm a decent player, 1.79 K/D, positive in all other cod games, but honestly cod.... why .... just why

kingmike22
Highlighted

Your 1.79 kd "in other games" has nothing to do with this game. Also, being bad at a game doesn't make it bad. I just means you are bad.

gotsomestars Level 75

I have a 1.79 in ghost dumbass. And id slap you 1v1. Also im pretty sure you should be replying to the original post. For useless feedback, please post on fb, not here

kingmike22

Agree, there really isn't much OUTSIDE of negatives that set this game apart, except the huge maps. I am lvl 54, and after my clan and I won the platinum wars, I suddenly felt like I accomplished all that there was worth accomplishing, even tho there are a lot of unlockables left to get. There is something major missing here that makes me want to replay. BO2 kept me going all the way to Prestige master...Not even 1 prestige on this one and I'm bored. 

Ateo1988

This is what its like on pc already said this game would be dead by march this out of sync game like black ops 2 full of insta deaths and what do people say on here not many people have this problem only a select few on the forums they don't make a account to tell you on here they tell you with their feet.

theraven_

I am not even remotely surprised as this game is just  plain bad.

I don't think it will get as low on the consoles until the next COD comes out but I expect a very sharp decline to the amount of players the last several COD games have had.

Maybe even the kind of numbers that are currently playing Halo 4.

Lucent76

This has been said for at least 5 years.

gotsomestars Level 75

Yhea well IW themselves are making excuses for Ghost selling significantly less than its predecessors and then you have the video of the numbers playing it on PC.

It wasn't that long back the Halo community thought it was bulletproof too in fact it was little more than a year ago and now Halo 4 is a Ghost town.

Then take into account the hard hitting competition with Destiny and Titanfall. around the corner.

Lucent76

Studios