Outside of S&D, Dom, and KC... Don't these game modes blow?????

Ghosts XBOX 360

Blitz is OK, but outside of these game modes, this game is terrible. Where is headquarters and harpoint? These games modes are pathetic, lame, and fuckin boring.

Does anybody agree????

DBllMurkya
7 REPLIES 7

I don't agree with your attitude over this, however, I do agree we need some more objective based game types. Team death match feels so uncoordinated and domination is starting to feel old. I also hate the one life gametypes. I'd like to see some more objectives.

Raxs_Slayer
Highlighted

DBllMurkya wrote:

Blitz is OK, but outside of these game modes, this game is terrible. Where is headquarters and harpoint? These games modes are pathetic, lame, and fuckin boring.

Does anybody agree????

Nope.

Well... that was a boring conversation.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

i only think cranked blows but am happy to play everything else except TDM but i never played that in the other cods either since Cod4, major rager campfest.

cMc_Dominator
i'm new to this board. how the heck do i start a thread myself? i dont see a button that says start new thread?    the only game type i play is domo btw.  i wish they had demolition but sadly they got rid of it.
D0DGETH1S

D0DGETH1S wrote:

i'm new to this board. how the heck do i start a thread myself? i dont see a button that says start new thread?    the only game type i play is domo btw.  i wish they had demolition but sadly they got rid of it.

Search for adding DEMO threads first...

... but the "Start Discussion" should be near the top right. Unless you're on an iPad, then it's at the bottom (scroll down) when the iPad is turned portrait.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Blitz is a variant of CTF and quite frankly I like Blitz better.  Hardpoint is a variant of HQ and I did like Hardpoint better than HQ.  I do miss that one a bit.  Cranked is anything but boring.  It has to be the fastest pace game mode in CoD history.  I've seen matches end in 3 minutes.  Hunted to me is like a party game.  I don't like play it for competition but I do like it for something to play when I want to let my hair down.  Oh and lastly, I'm not an SnD fan.  Never was.  But I do find SnR to be a much better version of SnD.  I still don't like playing it but if I have to play one of them then SnR all the way.

What I find interesting about Ghosts, is that I'm finally finding myself playing a variety of game modes regularly and not just because there's a clan challenge up for them.  In the past, I'd mostly play DOM and KC.  I suppose BO2 did break me out into Hardpoint and I played HQ just to complete the challenges.  So I guess you could say that BO2 started the process for me but Ghosts has really cemented it.  Now I play TDM, DOM, KC, Blitz, and Cranked quite regularly.  I even pop into HC quite regularly.  Hunted doesn't get a lot of love but it's still a fun mode to play with friends.

phxs72

Sounds like you're just mad there aren't more game modes to stat pad.

I quite enjoy most of them except for S&D which is the worst game mode in history.

JetEye

Studios