People complaining about the game

Ghosts XBOX 360

It is so funny how people have clung to that like it is a big deal.

The music adds some suspense in game and has never bothered me. Not sure why people let it bother them so much...

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Just because it hasn't bothered you doesn't mean that it does not bother other people. We should at least have to option to disable it. Which we don't. I use a headset and when the game starts or something happens like tags are picked up and some stupid music plays it becomes annoying because the level up music is louder than a helicopter. I am not saying remove the music which you insinuate. All I ask is to give players the option to adjust the audio settings to their liking which has been possible in every COD game to date. I keep my music volume low and my game volume high which is my preference. Other people have different preferences.

GhosTTactikS

I prefer an even playing field. If it is in the game, everyone should get it. Personally think it adds something to the game, and I rely heavily on Audio. It has never impeded my game play. People just want things to be just so, and can't adapt.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

game wasnt FREE

xECSx

What I dont understand is why people who hate the game so much are still here.

So you paid 60 bucks for the game and dont like it. Thats cool. everyone has different opinions. But what are you here for? Its not going to get your 60 bucks back. Its not going to make them change anything ( especially since there are plenty of people who like it the way it is ) Why waist your life doing something you hate?  ..... Just so you can talk for hours on end about how much you dislike it.

Somewhat strange but fairly normal behavior:

Man smells sour milk  .... eeewww .... smell that

Friend smells it " ewwww"

end of strange but normal behavior.

Now do this with cod players :

Man smells sour milk ...." eeewwww!" Man drinks sour milk "eeeeewww, thats bad, check it out.

Friend smells milk "eeeewwww" friend tastes milk "eeewwww, yeah, thats bad."

Man takes jug back from friend and takes another wiff  ..... eeeewww ... thats reall bad."

Friend grabs jug and takes another big gulp " eeeewwww. that tastes soooo bad!
     Man grabs jug back and takes another loooong wifff  ..." man It smells bad too." Takes drink " eeewww and it tastes even worse ........... and on and on and on and on

You are right ..... the community has gone to ****

atiredoldguy

atiredoldguy wrote:

What I dont understand is why people who hate the game so much are still here.

So you paid 60 bucks for the game and dont like it. Thats cool. everyone has different opinions. But what are you here for? Its not going to get your 60 bucks back. Its not going to make them change anything ( especially since there are plenty of people who like it the way it is ) Why waist your life doing something you hate?  ..... Just so you can talk for hours on end about how much you dislike it.

Somewhat strange but fairly normal behavior:

Man smells sour milk  .... eeewww .... smell that

Friend smells it " ewwww"

end of strange but normal behavior.

Now do this with cod players :

Man smells sour milk ...." eeewwww!" Man drinks sour milk "eeeeewww, thats bad, check it out.

Friend smells milk "eeeewwww" friend tastes milk "eeewwww, yeah, thats bad."

Man takes jug back from friend and takes another wiff  ..... eeeewww ... thats reall bad."

Friend grabs jug and takes another big gulp " eeeewwww. that tastes soooo bad!
     Man grabs jug back and takes another loooong wifff  ..." man It smells bad too." Takes drink " eeewww and it tastes even worse ........... and on and on and on and on

You are right ..... the community has gone to ****

If these forums didn't have complaint threads, then you would MAYBE have a total of 10 threads to read. Other than people who have issue with this game, or people who make threads in retaliation to those threads, there would be NOTHING to read. This game is so riddled with problems that it is to the point that it's laughable.

propipe

If you haven't noticed, many people are not here. Was online last night during clan wars with 90k players. That is low. Period. No excuses here, it's just low. So prople have gone else where.

Sledgehammer232

i can agree with what you said.. if you hate the game why are you here.. however I have also seen players saying.. see ya going to whatever game.. and what does the community do? they say:

good one less * insert name here* playing

or

good, you wont be missed

its almost like people get upset when people stop playing..

just my observation

NonPoint1

It is the way most folks do it.

They gripe and gripe and then say they are never playing the game again. Nobody wants to hear it. You don't like the game, that's cool, play or do something else.

But we see all too often how many folks say this, and are back a month later complaining about the same things (usually things they could fix themselves.)

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

many people I know quit playing it. Some went back to bo2... As for saying, "good" or "go do something else" but then I see those people posting, "oh why are the numbers so low?"  It's a cycle on both sides, maybe they do come back, but not many according to sales vs players now.

Sledgehammer232

Studios