Please Nerf IEDs

Ghosts XBOX 360

in reply to CurliestRogue0

I just simply see them, trigger them, and then step back. OR JUST USE SIT REP OR BLAST SHIELD. IEDS are so stupid to complain about when there have been such explosives in every other COD game.

Runandgunerring

Use Blast Shield and you can teabag them as they explode, then shoot their owner in the face afterwards when he comes to see whats going on.

If he wants his IEDs to still be effective, he'll have to spunk 4 points on DC....

Bielsalmighty
in reply to Bielsalmighty

Bielsalmighty wrote:

Use Blast Shield and you can teabag them as they explode, then shoot their owner in the face afterwards when he comes to see whats going on.

If he wants his IEDs to still be effective, he'll have to spunk 4 points on DC....

haha if the owner of explosive doesn't pay attention to what happened he deserves every word you wrote.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Y'know, its absolutely shocking how many times I've sponged an IED and found its owner quite happily staring out of the window. Failing that they usually creep round the corner thinking I'll have gone prone somewhere out of fear / to recover health, only to find that I've kept on going and I'm now toe to toe with them.

Bielsalmighty
in reply to Bielsalmighty

the ieds are so terrible in this game..thats how i have to use them..like a shock charge..it just lets me know someone is attacking my flank

veilofmaya

Sitrep or blastshield = no problem.

UK ScorpZ

iTzSurreal wrote:

Claymores and Bouncing Betties have always been a degenerate way to get kills. They do nothing for the game besides promote camping and random, lucky kills.

Few things:

1. I don't think you know the definition of degenerate.
  2. They succeed in annoying you... and this helps them win.

You see... every weapon is valid. Anything that kills them and not you is smart.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

I've survived a few IEDs without the blastshield by crouch walking and backing away as soon as I heard the audible noise.  I still took massive damage but didn't die.  Running past one short of a glitch seems to take me out everytime.

rewind247
  • It stops people from running around recklessly. 
  • An objective game mode like Dom helps protect the objective.
  • It helps from being flanked

• Throw emp grenades
  • Use blast shield
  • Use sitrep
  • Watch where you're going
  • Use the Agility and simply run through it with blazing speeds
  • I'm sure there are other ways
snoops071

I agree that IEDs are cheap. They are practically invisible, and seem to have a rather large kill range. I think that explosives like this should require at least a little bit of thought in placement.

brsox

Studios