Please Nerf IEDs

Ghosts XBOX 360

never ever had a hard time noticing a bright red flashing light lol

veilofmaya

NO, use your noggin that sits atop your shoulders first.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Player 2: I hate IEDs. They have an unavoidable blast radius that can go off regardless of where you approach from.  They're too powerful.

Player 1:  IEDs are weak and are easy to avoid.

Player 2: Well then, teach me how to avoid them.

Player 1:  Easy--Sitrep and Blast Shield!!!

~RUGGED SAVIOR

RuggedSavior

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Please nerf these threads.

ShocKuMzzz

Your bad kid if you want I.E.D.'s nerfed....LOL

Nerfing is stupid to begin with,something on rare occasions it might be necessary...

You crazy kids want to nerf everything that kills you so you don't have to change your perks around to counter it.

In time these games are only going to have "1" gun in each category to be perfectly balance and then you'll cry for something different with more power or speed or bigger clip size,etc.,etc... Because that's what nerfing is leading up to.

Run Sitrep and stop begging for it to be made easier for you low skill level..

WORK ON GETTING BETTER...

thecontracktor
in reply to thecontracktor

You have obviously never spawned on an IED.

You must be bad if you need those ieds to keep up your k/d, they need to be removed from the game.

I can easily get 5-10 kills with ieds every tdm I play but where's the fun in that.

Whenever I use them they stack up loads of kills but I prefer to have more perks instead.

Btw how old are you? It's not very mature to call other ppl "kids" just because they have a different opinion, you're probably not that old yourself.

kerk3r

I have once. I survived because once I saw how prevalent these are (along with nades and the IMS streak) I started running Blast Shield as standard. IEDs are a total non issue now. Why remove something which is countered by a simple 2 point perk?

Bielsalmighty
in reply to Bielsalmighty

Because you would need amplify, dead silence and blast shield which means there are no points left for focus, sleight of hand, ready up, steady aim, quickdraw, fullyloaded/scavenger . You could ofcourse use the ammo attachment but I don't want to run out of bullets.

kerk3r

I get along just fine without the vast majority of those perks. Dropped Amplify ages ago and haven't really missed it, I've also found that I get along just fine without Quickdraw too (and I've been a massive SoH Pro/QD user up until now). If I run out of ammo, or feel like I'm going to need more, I grab someone elses gun.

Let me run my typical class by you.

Fad w/RDS + Silencer

Thermobaric Grenade

Ready Up

On The Go

Dead Silence

Marathon

Blast Shield

Blind Eye

I usually use this in HC, for Core modes that aren't Blitz, SnD or SnR I use basically the same class, but drop Blind Eye for Focus and use a Frag or Semtex instead of a Thermo-nade. SnD/SnR is the only mode where I will make use of Amplify and I sacrifice Marathon for it there.

Bielsalmighty

Studios