Prestige and Unlock System

Ghosts XBOX 360

Prestige and Unlock System

I miss the old way. I find it boring that I can unlock anything I want whenever i want. There's no challenge in prestiging anymore. You can just buy whatever you want as long as you have the squad points. I enjoyed completing challenges and unlocking perks, weapons, and attachments. Oh well.

brsox
14 REPLIES

Re: Prestige and Unlock System

in reply to brsox

yeah its not the same anymore... squad points??? starting to sound like battlefield or something

OllyBongo1

in reply to OllyBongo1

Um clearly you haven't played that game cause they never made it where you could buy stuff.

Adam1234567893

in reply to Adam1234567893

I don't think that is 100% accurate. I remember this little guys in BF2 and BF3.

Battlefield 3 Kit Shortcuts - Battlefield 3 (BF3)

Maybe you mean within the game itself vs real money like this. But, what's the difference anyways. At the end is all the same.

LimonAgrio

in reply to LimonAgrio

Um I am pretty sure Battlefield never let you earn shortcuts so I am right actually they don't force you to buy short cuts.

Adam1234567893

You said the game was never made so you could buy stuff. I replied that is not 100% accurate. Because, well I let's you buy weapon packs. You did not have to wait and grind to have the weapons, you could just buy them. I don't think anyone said anything about forcing anyone buy something. With Ghosts you have the option to unlock via level or unlock via squad points. So, no forcing there either.

I also did not say you could "earn" the shortcut. My post was about "buying" the shortcut.

LimonAgrio

in reply to LimonAgrio

Oh okay all I am saying is Battlefield with out the shortcuts never let you use in game currency. I am surprised that Activision didn't release Squad Point packs yet lol.

Adam1234567893

Hey. It is not too late yet. With all honesty when I say the whole Squad Point thing it reminded me of the all the smartphone games where you get to buy the gold to get the good stuff.

LimonAgrio

in reply to brsox

Actually just don't spend your Squad Points on the perks and you have something to unlock your welcome.

Adam1234567893

in reply to brsox

I tend to agree. I always liked earning things. Really made working with each weapon mean something.

But now that I rarely get to play... I am actually OK with this system.

I almost wish they gave players the choice.... Challenges or Squad Points. People could choose the route they wanted to go.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

Studios