Quick scoping is even worse!!!

Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

in reply to MysticJon1

MysticJon wrote:

Quick scoping in any CoD is OP, but it is way worse in Ghosts. I have two main problems with quick scoping.

1 - Its a glitch.

2 - It makes sniper rifles the only guns worth using. Sniper rifles are supposed to excel at long range and be poor at short range. If you can run around the map with a sniper rifle then you make sniper rifles excel at all ranges, which make them the best choice. It'd be like being able to put a scope on shotguns and hit people at close range and across the map.

Quick scoping is just for the little kiddies and it needs to go. It probably never will, but it needs to go.

A quickscope can kill you at best in 0.3 seconds... All ARs and SMGs and LMGs are capable of putting you down in about an average of 0.15 seconds (the MSBS can do it in about 0.07 seconds). 

It's not a glitch - there's no auto-aim...  If you fire before completing the full ADS animation your bullet will not go straight, even if you can already make out the target in your crosshairs. There are no black scope killcams any more.  There is no way to hit a quickscope without fully seeing your target because of how the ADS animation works. 

The old excuses don't stand up any more - if a quickscoper beats you up close in this game then you just got beat clean and clear my friend. 

WKMMS

in reply to Lou_Dogg

It's not quickscoping that's a problem it has never been an exploit nor a cheat or op imo the Sniper Rifle in general is too easy to use because it lacks sway and flinch and they have to much aim assist and sticky aim. And the factor that hindered snipers before Black Ops 2 is no longer hindering snipers in regards to accuracy I have no clue what it was that hindered snipers but they didn't have chance in MW3 and Black Ops 1 and MW2 and WaW and MW1 it was always me killing them.

Adam1234567893

in reply to Lou_Dogg

Too many people posting in this topic that do not know what they are talking about. Not enough time for me to correct you all. I've been having these discussions since CoD4, where these things originated from in the CoD franchise. Go on believing what you choose. It won't change the facts of the matter.

MysticJon1

in reply to Lou_Dogg
Ghosts aim assist is less than BO2. Fire rates on the bolt action snipers are slower. Even with quickdraw it takes forever to ads. You die extremely fast in ghosts. A sniper has very little time to react. Being able to scope in and quickly acquire your target, then drop them with that one shot is a skill.And 1v1 that is probably the only shot you will get in ghosts.  Most of you cry about this because you can't do it.
KryptiqKing

in reply to Lou_Dogg

Yer i igree, quick scoping is the worst issue call of duty has to offer. im sick of all the people out there who try to justiffy it and try to say it tackes skill to master, and your only complaining because u cant do it. piss off, its easy to master if u practice at it, and to all the people who try to say its part of the game, its always bean part of the game, are u compleat edits. the only reason quick scoping is in the game is because its how and the only way the could get the bot to target and shot some one, it was for the bots not for us to use. but the bloody younger generation these days cant be happy with what they got and go out and find ways to corupt the system and cheat, because its all about winning to them not having fun.                                                                                                      But what dosent make any sense is the bots use a completly new system and dont quick scope any more, so it makes me think that the creatores have just put it in anyway because they do it them selfves. so we are screwed

xxHARDSTYLESxx

in reply to xxHARDSTYLESxx

Black Ops was the first CoD game to introduce bots.... quickscoping has been around since CoD1, which makes a total of 6 CoD games where quickscoping was possible before bots were introduced... and it was possible in BO, MW3, BO2 and now Ghosts.... so it has been around forever. 

WKMMS

Studios