My sniper accuracy is over 40% soooooo...NO

Wheels1AWTT

Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

on the l115 I got over 80% with around 300 kills

jeremiahneral

in reply to jeremiahneral

About the same as mine.  Mine's lowered slightly recently because I run thermal and there's nothing more awesome than getting a OHK from very long distances with barely any of your opponents body being available to shoot at.

SitRepPro

in reply to SitRepPro

I hate sniper's like you

Kandagawa

in reply to Kandagawa

I use any weapon but I'm more of a heavy gunner really.  Sniping until I get my 6th class and then I'm moving into LMGs, probably the Chain SAW just to annoy everyone.

SitRepPro

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

Explain to me what's so dumb about it? You make a comment like that without backing up your argument or even making an argument. At least have the decency to tell me why it's dumb.

LIFEB0Y

in reply to LIFEB0Y

I think the big issue like mentioned was when you do happen to come across one who is good, you light them up, and they can still pull up and one shot you with seemingly no flinch.  One good thing about the TTK in this game being much shorter is, it makes it so much harder to do that.  The window they have is way smaller.

SrgntMerkWorthy

in reply to SrgntMerkWorthy

They shouldn't be able to do that… period. I can't do it when I'm getting shot, what makes QSers so god damn privledged that they can?

LIFEB0Y

in reply to LIFEB0Y

cuz we're awesome... stop crying sissyboy.

I've noticed you cannot rip off the long range quickscopes in this game, at least not as easy as you could in MW3.

jeremiahneral

in reply to LIFEB0Y

The heaviest sniper rifle used is 20lbs, lighter than more LMGs, and it's not even in this game. The two bolt actions are under 10 and the others are around 14. Less ignorance please.

I'm not convinced half of you even know what it is. I've been accused of quickscoping in that half second after death so many times I can't even count, when I clearly haven't been if you could watch.

People just look for excuses for their deaths most of the time...

Besides, I'd rather be QSed than sprayed with an assault rifle by a noob that can't aim from across the map, which happens more than anything.

I swear 90% of the complaints on this forum are from people whining that the game doesn't cater to how they think it should be designed...

TourettesGuy03

Studios