Remove Leave Game Option

Ghosts XBOX 360

Except people dashboard now, so obviously time spent completely exiting the game isn't a deciding factor in whether or not they do it.

Kandagawa

thats not the problem people dash boarding is the problem and dont forget not everyone who leaves a game early is doing it because they are getting beat ive a 2 year old daughter and when she wants attention it doesnt matter what im doing i have to drop it and see to her

banned-again

That's fair enough, but I'm afraid there must be a lot of two year olds asking for attention just as people die or go behind on a game? Dashboarding takes time to come back so maybe that will lessen the number of quitters and make it more likely they will stick it out.

RoeParcRanger

i was on a 14 killstreak the other night and we were seriously whooping the other teams ass and she started kicking off so i had to leave and turn it off i was gutted lol

banned-again

Kids eh?

RoeParcRanger

Not sure if you played BO2 or not, but your argument goes against what (supposedly) the community wanted.  People asked for probation to combat dashboarding.  And they got it in BO2.  And it sucked, because it didn't work right. 
From everything I've read for the last four years of being around here people would prefer someone to leave the game via the 'leave game' function than to dashboard.  Dashboarding ends the game if the dashboarder happens to be host.  At least leaving simply migrates the host.

Also, the game not repopulating when people back out is a matchmaking problem, not the fault of the people who leave.  I've only had it happen to me a handful of times in over 300 games played (and I play HC KC almost exclusively) so I wouldn't think that warrants removing the 'leave game' feature.  Then again, I'm in a similar boat as banned-again as I have a one year old son who, when he needs my attention, he gets it.  So removing that feature would suck for me.

squirrelness

Don't forget there is a load out glitch where it appears trolls are keeping on the back burner to kick everyone out of the lobby if the game isn't going in their favor.

I was on a roll I want to say a 15 kill streak when someone did that and I wasnt sure what happened until I stumbled apon the glitch and now when ever a game black screens and I get the " too many bones" message I know exactly what happened.

NadeGoBoom

Never seen it, but I have heard a friend say it once.

RoeParcRanger

RoeParcRanger wrote:

I think the Leave Game should be removed, too often in objective games do people quit out and once a game goes three vs six it is almost impossible to win.

Try making a full party of six if you keep having this issue.

But I am very much against your suggestion.

Life gets in the way of gaming sometimes... or maybe you want to join your friends when you get an invite.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

I'm not saying to stop you turning off your xbox that's fine. Something comes up turn off the xbox and leave, but having the leave game option just encourages people to do so.

RoeParcRanger

Studios