Remove Leave Game Option

Ghosts XBOX 360

Put yourself in the following situations, just to see how stupid this idea is.

- You join a game and it is horrendously laggy, unplayable.

- You join a game and you are losing by a load of points with no chance of winning.

- You join a game and you are playing against a team of quickscopers

- You join a game and realise you selected the wrong soldier so have the wrong classes

- You join a game playing solo and come up against a team of 6 skilled players while your team sucks ass

I'm sure there will be many many more reasons why people want the ability to leave a game, and if this feature was removed, 2 things would happen.

1. People would start dashboarding

2. People would stop playing Ghosts because if they played it, they have to play games they really do not want to play

Comp_Merge

If it kept happening I would trade in the broken game and play something else.

RoeParcRanger

Let me know if the other ones have the option to leave the game.  I have wanted to get a new game but haven't in fear that if I start playing it, I will be forced to stay in the whole time regardless of babies screaming, house fires, my dog attacking my neighbors annoying children, or even the rare chance that my significant other is actually interested in physical contact with me. 

SrgntMerkWorthy

the last comment is priceless haha

Bubbakush1

Sorry, but for a more constructive suggestion towards your suffering argument, probation would be the thing to argue.  If someone leaves to many games early, in a certain amount of time, put on probation.  It still has issues, but it is better than forcing people to stay in a game regardless of what is going on.

SrgntMerkWorthy

Nope, they'll never add that, because when you get under the map and start shooting us, or I see you have all perks at the same time in the killcam, I need a way to back out so that I can report you for cheating under the recently met players list.

TinyLittleTimmy

First off while i can understand how annoying this might be for you, and others obviously...

I want to start by saying... NO dont at least not until this game is working in a fashion where

1) the game works perfectly (to many games are full of cheats) and yes i know many are liek what do you mean full of cheats. Well if there are hacked lobbys ranking and deranking people is it so hard to believe they have wall hacks and aimbots.
2) For the majority of games i have played now using silenced Marksman rifle M-28 (i believe thats right or close enough) its a 1 shot kill even with certain obstructions (point being when i see that i have shot someone not once but 6 times with a red dot site from 10 feet away with a clear line of site after i just killed his team mate from near on same position, yes i am left questioning the game when i dont even get one hit marker. Further more when i do get a hit marker and they dont drop im left even more astounded (and we are talking Hardcore mode).

3) spawns i can pretty much say hand on heart when i die in a legit fashion or not, upon entry i can tell you i die off the mark at least 4 times in a row due to the set up. So why would i not leave a game, better yet why would i not dashboard it ? The matter is not one of K/D although yes i do have what i feel is a pretty good one, but more about the fact IF you worked hard to get your kills why would you let it get trashed via NO fault of your own (Thats even if it WAS about K/D).
4) With the game being as faulty as it is and we have probably all seen those jaw dropping moments where your thinking, WTF i know for a fact i just shot him while he is running at me but yet he still got up close and just knifed me (or similer stupidity) since when has a knife run ever been a match to a bullet to the head or body ? if a bullet wont do it you might aswell make the guns obsolete.

5) So on that note since im pretty much sure this is a straight forward read, getting rid of such a feature at this time would be (to me at least) an outrage i dont want to be stuck in a game i cant leave because this game blows chunks, or we have possible cheaters in game. And tbh if other gamers or game creators want to punish us for doing so with all these issue's then i would rather make this game obsolete. Dont get me wrong when this game plays right, yeah damn straight its kick ass but its consistency is very poor.

And we the gamers should NOT be punished because of it, remember just because you happen to be getting great game play does not mean others are. And in terms of connection mine is pretty sweet for fiber optic NAT is open also plus checked into a few other bits to help with connectivity so its not my end.

Sliktrax

Although life seems like a game sometimes, there are some absolute differences:  A game has an on/off switch.  Life does not.

Not to mention, if I am playing solo ( which I rarely do), and join a game that is basically over, I am leaving.

SrgntMerkWorthy

Exactly life calls, turn off your game. I'm not saying not to do that I'm saying to not leave a game once you are losing.

RoeParcRanger

But if my dog is attacking the neighbor kids, and I just want to take a few minutes to make sure no body is watching, or that it is at least the annoying ugly one who pee's on my rose bush's, I don't want to turn my console off.  I will back out, and stay in whatever party so I can fill my friends in on whats going on.  My life seems to interest them more than it interests me.

SrgntMerkWorthy

Studios