Remove Leave Game Option

Ghosts XBOX 360

So when I'm at home with my baby boy and wife is out. He wakes up and I need to go to him I can't because I may not leave a game.

Nope

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Which will force you to switch off and, if you were host, people have lost their game.  I had to leave a game (in squads) recently and I forced a host migration and I thought we had dedicated servers.

SitRepPro

That's the reason leave game has to stay. Dashboarding destroyes the game more.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

You missed the point congrats!

RoeParcRanger

I think that once too many players have left the game, it should just auto-mulligan and return to the lobby.  All that stayed in the game wont have their win/loss effected.

However, dashboarding a game or leaving early should get recorded as a loss, regarless of how the game actually played out without you.

AllG00DThings

Now that's a reasonable alternative.

Kandagawa

That in turn with some probation work is not a horrible idea.  The down fall I can see, is the people who play solo.  You join a game, that is one round from over, or has 5 kills left, and is going to be a loss no matter what you do.  It isn't fair to take a loss for that.  I back out anyways and take the loss(dont care overly about stats), but it isn't fair.  It is a game, and people are always going to be able to come and go as they wish.  Should maybe be some stipulation to people who abuse that.  So not a bad idea in most respects

SrgntMerkWorthy

Maybe not remove it but if people should they should not be allowed to re enter another game for a while or deduct xp or some sort of punsihment

markleshark71

They do get punished, they get a loss added to their win/loss history, this is acceptable even if the lobby is full of cheaters that I will report.

You should be happy, if they all leave then you get to win, if anyone else falls in, then you have an advantage in both point streaks and score.

So stop wasting our time, it's obvious you are a cheater and people back out because of it, that's the only reason why you would want to force them to stay.

Plus there's nothing you can do if I pull the power cord or internet cable out we're gone.

You can never stop anyone from leaving a match. It is completely out of your control, so just take the win and go away.

TinyLittleTimmy

Studios