Riot Shield, C4 combo

Ghosts XBOX 360

I don’t know about the rest of you, but lately I have seen an influx of riot shield, c4 combo. It is way too easy to throw C4 around a riot shield. Something needs to be done to nerf this. For those who say run blast shield to curve this. That doesn’t work either. They just throw two packs of c4 and shoot you with a grenade launcher.

My suggestion to fix this would be two things.

1. Make it so you have to come from behind the shield to throw the C4
  2. Severely cut the distance you can throw the package, even with strong arm on.

Anyone else have ideas how they should nerf it? Or am I entirely off base?

hotshot006
22 REPLIES 22

If it was up to me disable the combo..

Gregs_SpecTre
Highlighted

ok i dropped the game last week so haven't seen the combo personally but OMG i didn't know they stayed hidden behind the shield thats mega BS!!!

god this game is lame, i had assumed the animation would involve the shield moving to allow the user to throw the item, even if it only partially exposed them that would have been fairer.  maybe thats the fix.  yes you can throw kit but someone whos a good shot can then get shots on target for a kill.

NERF NERF NERF

belly120

I feel you man along with the rest of us.. The worst part of it all is the riot shields have a radar attachment so they know exactly where you are on top of the c4 after c4. All I know is if infinity ward doesn't start making cod the way a fps shooter shooter should be there not gonna be selling another cod series as of now action has blew them out of the water in graphics and gameplay..

DiRtYdiaPer101

sorry but sheilds c4 and rocket launchers, sounds like fun... add another flea to your dog...

xxxharveystjock

Well... there's already a thread on this.

I simply don't see this as that big of a deal. If they run 2x C4 and a launcher... they have a max of 4 shots.

Seems easy to beat to me.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

On certain game modes you would be correct it isn't a big deal. But if your playing clan wars (and are forced to play other game types), this combo in search and destory and search and rescue is crazy. And dare I say there's at least one in every game.

hotshot006

hotshot006 wrote:

On certain game modes you would be correct it isn't a big deal. But if your playing clan wars (and are forced to play other game types), this combo in search and destory and search and rescue is crazy. And dare I say there's at least one in every game.

Well... I do play clan wars. My LMG with armor rounds says it's no big deal. I aim for the feet. Try it.

And I never see it, dare I say.

I'm daring, so, I'll say it.

Moe Ron with a riot shield is nada, baby.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

exactly...and its not even an instakill most of the time

Half-Megatron

Stuns, OtG, Amplify, DS etc

SitRepPro

Studios