The more I play this game the less I like it.

Ghosts XBOX 360

I actually miss and still play MW3.  I continued playing it over BO2.  But yes I was there during the terrible net code lag configurations.  It was a mess for the first 9 months.  But toward the end they had it figured out pretty close.  So I thought when Ghosts came out they would have all that code work knowledge and have it dialed in.  And as most can see that's not the case.

But I do agree with the different game design for Ghosts compared to previous CoDs.  They took a chance and tried to reinvent the series.  And I think I'm one of the people who feels it just doesn't hit it's mark.  A lot of choices that seem good in theory, don't actually play out that well once you throw it in to mix.

I'm pretty sure I won't be buying the season pass for this game.

Deleted User

mmost of the hate was justified, but I loved the mechanics of the game nine times out of ten, it just felt like everything fit together, same with BLOPS1, but BLOPS2 and ghosts feel like a mishmash of unthematic drudgery turned into a game. BLOPS2 had spawnkilling killstreaks, ghosts just has spawn killing thanks to badspawn-a-rama, and you die faster than ever.

ExplodingFrogs
Highlighted

I agree with MW3 and Blops1.  The game design was jam packed with what players like.  I think the designers lost sight of that in the last two CoDs.

Deleted User

Yeah its really hard to enjoy over time.. Sure i like the thought and tactical mindfulness this game requires to do real well, but i gets boring fast. I think most COD players would agree that they would rather have a game that is more run and gun. Something you put in and play to have a little fun after work/school. This game requires TOO much attention to detail, TOO much positioning and TOO much patience.It's basically CS for consoles. This is great if you got time and a secluded, uninterrupted environment.

Its a shame that they won't just lessen weapon damage or make a mode that is more like core for the majority to just play without having to try all the time. After all, there is a difference in having fun playing a game- and a game that is fun to play.

TG-ThoMz

i do prefer a bit of mindless fun in my shooters, which is probably why the flamethrower in blops1 is my all time favorite weapon and my all time favorite piece of gear is the MW3 Tac Insertion, people hated me id sit on tac with an LMG on top of a car, get killed, respawn, kills, drop tac, rinse repeat, it was and still is hilarious

ExplodingFrogs

I recommend you all try hunted and infected really fun modes if you are bored.

DaleksGamertag

It's funny, I actually turned to both of these game modes the other day just to try to something new and had a great time playing both for a while. It's definitely a fun way to mix it up when you're getting bored with the game.

VanillaFlava

Studios