These guys Cheat to win games.

Ghosts XBOX 360

What's up everyone, I know you all hate cheater's just as much as I do well these 2 guys and

[Removed by Moderator]

Like to cheat they're way into winning games.  They glitched to go under the map on Fright and some other games.  I hope someone from Call of Duty ban's these guys and I've also sent in a video of it.  We'll see what happens.   These are the people that make it bad for us to enjoy playing the game

byron47
8 REPLIES 8

Unfortunately, you can't name and shame people on this site. If you wish to report a player, you can only do it in game or contact activision directly.

markleshark71

Thanks, sorry about that.  It just made me mad cause they cheat and it make's it bad for us ya know.

byron47

Yeah completely hate them myself bro, your not alone..

markleshark71

I don't see an issue with naming and shaming if you have it recorded.  I think that should be allowed as you have proof.  Post it on youtube and provide a link here.  People can then block them like I've just done.

michelangel0

The problem with naming and shaming though, you have no proof. In a way, its like rumors i guess and the only way to report it is in-game or contact activision. It is also in the code of conduct.

markleshark71

It doesn't matter what you think. It's not your site.

Kandagawa

FaZe VRGN is already banned/suspended, if you check the xbox link it says "Code of Conduct". That means he's off the XBL. I remember that's what my profile said when I got suspended for fifteen days for dropping too many f.bombs.

SPETSNAZ_MOCKBA
Highlighted

As others have already stated - name and shame is not allowed on the board. Providing visual proof is not allowed either as it can be modified by the player. Please report players in-game who violate the rules. It is the official and most direct course of action to notify Infinity Ward of fowl play.

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

Studios