To people complaining about Campers...

Ghosts XBOX 360

I have said and will continue to say that camping will, unfortunately, always exist in shooters. Camping cowards have been in COD since the first multiplayer game. They are welcome to their so-called play style, after all it's their $60 they spent on the game so they can play it as they want.

However, to drone on about how great of a "strategy" it is in a long winded forum post is ridiculous. We don't need to hear about how wonderful you think camping is. Just like you don't want to hear how wonderful I think running and gunning is. Just play the game and keep your garbage in the trash can.

That is all

MadOne2099

You're such an obvious troll. If you actually read anything you would realize I AM NOT saying camping is the most wonderful strategy. I even underlined that campers are bad players LOL. You are only making a fool out of yourself if you think this is a post that glorifies camping.

I am only trying to help people that have trouble dealing with the camping/sniper strategy.

As I said, a pure camper will never be a truly good player. Because the best players don't only camp, they know when to be on the move and when to change spots. They know when the situation requires them to be more aggressive and when they need to defend a lead. A "pure camper" only does one thing effectively and they heavily rely on their opponent's lack of knowledge to get kills. And so despite having good K/D ratios it doesn't reflect their actual skill at the game.

Vulcan_Hades

You know what amuses me? Complaints about camping a held flag in Domination, or near a planted bomb in search. Mercifully, most of these are merely a quick vent about dying and not serious, but every now and again you get a mouthbreather who genuinely believes it. I love it when it gets pointed out that defence of an objective is valuable and led to the inevitable win, and they have nothing. You even hear the cogs grinding, and all they can go back to is 'well I didn't camp'. If they stay in the lobby, they never make it through the next game

Bielsalmighty

If a player is actually protecting an objective such as a flag in Dom or a bomb in Search, that's one thing. But when a player chooses to stay stationary for the purpose of K/D whoring, that's a totally different story. Just makes the game boring and usually hurts the team in my opinion.

MadOne2099

1. How does it hurt the team? Going negative hurts the team. But as long as you remain positive you are helping your team win. It's illogical to say that someone camping is hurting the team. You probably mean "people who still camp when their team are losing by a lot" then yes I agree that makes no sense and it sometimes makes me angry too. But if it's working and they keep getting more kills then there is no reason to change strategy for them. Personally I don't care what my teammates do as long as they stay positive.

2. If I am 1-2 kill away from getting a turret or a helicopter, of course I am going to play more careful and even camp for a bit if I have to. Because such an opportunity only presents itself once or twice in a match. It's simply the smart thing to do sometimes. And until players realize it they will always go even or negative and they will never get anything better than a Sat Com or a Dog lol!

Camping is part of every shooter. It is a legitimate strategy that you have to use sometimes if you want you and your team to do well. If you don't care and you just play "for lulz" then whatever, keep running around randomly and carelessly. Campers love players like you because you only mean free kills to them.

Vulcan_Hades

Oh aye, theres a lot to be said for a slayer in a game like Dom - heavy air support deffo makes life easier for sure. But then you need to get it going relatively quickly and maintain it. I've done it a few times, some maps I'll always try and get some streaks going, but if I dont get em up as fast as I'd like then I switch up classes and start capping flags.

KD whores? Well, they can pad their KD whilst they pad my W/L

Bielsalmighty

ok 1# what are your credentials that allow you to give " pro tips"?

and 2 people who make excuses that camping is okay are the same ones writing love letters to the camper after they lose, or spitting all over their mic when they die

in addition, campers do not go 10-2 they go 2-10, the problem is is that they ruin streaks from players playing either the OBJ, or players running around  playing tactically. campers deserve to be trashed in lobbies.. just because they buy the game, doesnt mean they are exempt from getting an ear full and trashed.

people blame the maps being the reason why the game plays as slow as it does, but its not the maps, its the camping that goes on.. its the IED scrubs camping  a building.. ADS'ing on a door way with a sat com, riley and motion sensor, even an IMS

one thing I have seen in this forum since mw3 are a bunch of players who are self righteous  "do gooders" who defend this play style and all the shottie equipment that comes with it

W_E_A_P_0_N_11

1. I have played a ton of hardcore games. And even though I am in reality just an "above average" player, I know for a fact that I'm a lot better than the vast majority of players I encounter online. This is apparent because I'm often the  #1 player of my team. The fact that I'm not a pro player is irrelevant because my post is addressed to noobs, newbies, scrubs and everyone who complains about camping (which are automatically inferior players because they have yet to grasp basic principes of shooters). So compared to them I might as well be considered a pro LOL.

Your 2nd point and the rest of your post just screams scrubbyness so I won't even bother answering that. You are clearly part of the players I am trying to help. So once again I suggest you read my post again. Do not get angry, keep reading my tips. It could help you become better. Otherwise, stay scrubby, stay salty.

Vulcan_Hades

ok so you play hardcore,  and come in first majority of the time,, now your a pro? comparing yourself to noobs etc.. thats like being the smartest kid on the short bus

people get angry because they are competitive mostly type A, how would your tips resolve there anger?  or more so have them be less competitive? its a personality trait, some people dont care some people do, and your "pro tips" arent going to resolve anything  lol

ive played hardcore, and its just a slow moving camp fest, playing it doesnt make you pro at all lol, call me a scrub if you want, my stats say otherwise, im fine with being irrelevant to you, but im sure i would be if you played me

W_E_A_P_0_N_11

The class I'm using most in HC at the moment is an SMG quasi-stealthy running class. K7, Marathon, Agility, On the Go, Dead Silence... great fun

Bielsalmighty

Studios