UPDATE IS A JOKE!

Ghosts XBOX 360

Soo.. I wanna ask.. wheres the patch/update that fixes the broken spawns?? You know.. the patch/update we have been screaming for since the game came out???

Wheres the patch/update for the LOUD WORTHLESS IN-GAME MUSIC?? The music is absolutely unnecessary and takes away from the game!! I use Astros A40's and when the music starts.. YOU CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheres the patch to remove LAGGY ONLINE SPLIT SCREENERS!!

I am not a pro player.. neither is 80% of the people who bought the game!! WHY ARE YOU CATERING TO MLG and A LEAGUE PLAY RULES/CRAP!! FIX THE STUFF THAT KEEPS THE EVERYDAY/RANDOM PLAYER.. PLAYING!!

FIX THIS CRAP!! THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!

SPAWNS/LAG/SPLITSCREEN/MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@vibrationnc

youtube.com/vibrationnc

vibration
21 REPLIES 21

"LOUD WORTHLESS IN-GAME MUSIC"

I saw this in another thread. I have to say, I don't know what you are talking about. Is this in multiplayer? I have never heard music in my games, ever. Are you sure it's not someone playing music with there mic on?

ZvErS

Its the music at the beginning of TDM and half way thru the game.. it comes on again.. there is no way to turn it down OR off..

vibration

Do you use a headset?? I don't. I just use my tv speakers at a decent volume. I've never had an issue even when using amplify. I can still hear footsteps clear as day.

ZvErS

Yes.. a set of Astro A-40's .. theres nothing wrong with the headset.. Im not the only one whos mentioned this.. ITS and issue.. that needs to be addressed.. along with SPAWNS and LAGGY Splitscreen NOOBS! Yet the do nothing about the important stuff.. yet cater to the 1% of league play and MLG!  I agree with EJKHunter.. the DEVS have failed! They need input from real players.. NOT PROS who think the game was made just for them!

vibration

Split screen people are not the cause of lag.

gotsomestars Level 75

LOL Wow.. are you a DEV at IW?? Sounds like it... they also dont know what their talking about!!

Listen.. ONLINE MULTIPLAYER Split screen should be removed!! Its laggy enough when you party up with 3+ friends.. then you join a lobby with 3 sets of splitsceeners.. Its a Fking joke!..

Lets let a bunch of 12 year old brats play splitscreen on a dial-up at&t connection with DOUBLE LAG COMP!! hahahaha GREAT Fking IDEA Infinityward!

vibration

Hm, yeah they did get rid of all that (I never noticed honestly). My experience has only been from Turtle Beach side, and with multiple different pairs I've never in any CoD, especially this one, experienced even close to what you're describing with the music volume... so, again, I'm forced to assume it may have something to do with your headset. Maybe not specifically yours, maybe Astro A-40's, or Astro's in general. I remember in BO2 the newer the TB's the harder it was to determine how far away the sound was because of the forced bass channels. My X32's would spot on tell me someone was coming up to my left... the problem was the bass channel would both muffle the depth (are they 20 feet, 2 feet, where are they?!) and make it impossible for that headset to tell me if he was behind to the left, or ahead to the left... or maybe he was above to the left.. it sounded exactly the same because of that. I had to go BACK to my X11's simply so I didn't have a bass channel to do that... yeah I still had to guess how far, but at least I could clearly hear everything lol This example is not the same as yours, but it falls into that "Strange audio issues that seem linked entirely to specific headsets or brands", and that list has been growing since 2009.

As far as lag, meh I've tenure with CoD and I don't care what anyone whines about, it's typically not much worse than any other CoD (and trust me, MW2 and BO2 both had major lag issues between certain patches), so I can't rightfully complain on that level. The spawns in this CoD were awful, moreso for Hardcore players, but as I've said before what's good for Core is typically a bad thing for Hardcore, and vice-versa. When they fix bad Hardcore spawns, Core players suffer, when they focus on seamless Core spawns, Hardcore spawn-killing (dying immediately off the spawn because you don't have time to respond fast enough from the controls opening up) becomes rampart. It's a balancing issue, because despite the fact HC players are only about 60k of the total 200k average of the playerbase, we're still a significant enough portion that it's irresponsible and ignorant to just ignore us flat out... IW has a history of flat out ignoring HC players... THAT aside, ever since this patch yesterday, I've gotten spawn-killed no more than a handful of times, and never more than once. I wasn't stressed over getting into a spawn-kill loop last night, because it didn't happen (to me). I have a couple clan mates and typical team members who I did watch get spawn-killed over and over, but I couldn't explain how they would and the rest of us weren't. So the spawn logic is still a bit flawed, but from my perspective it's now no worse than any past CoD, so I can no longer complain about the spawns. In the last day I have neither been commonly spawn-killed, nor made an enemy player suffer it. Hell, all of my spawns were either with the majority of my team (for good or worse... lol) or in a void-spawn (a place where there isn't a living thing within earshot) but those are only on the biggest maps. So I'll chalk you into that list with a couple of my clan mates who are still experiencing it while nobody else in the clan is at all and can only praise the fixes.

Now, as for split-screeners... if there's only a group of two, that's two easy kills... I'd say any more than two is like shooting fish in a barrel, but typically their lag is so bad that neither you nor them can hit the wall in front of you anyway. So, in the end, the whole concept of split-screen multiplayer online should probably just be scrapped.

In terms of what the devs are focusing on, all I can say is the sales prove enough to me, they've indeed failed this year. Numbers don't lie when compared to all the past CoD games. People bought them because they were convinced to, but even I can't rightfully convince any would-be CoD player to start with Ghosts... I tell them grab BO2 and start with that, by the time they're good there BO3 will be out and you won't have to transition into a new developer's engine which was actually smooth this time around, but usually is a rough shift.

EJKHunter

lol I've never had a problem with people playing on splitscreen... You're just bad.

Pooklove
Highlighted

LOL Yeah.. Im bad!! Your right.. you the worlds #1 call of duty player!! WE ALL ARE IN YOUR SHADOW!! Stupid little faggot! Follow me on twitter as I might embarrass you! @vibrationnc Also youtube vibrationnc  Oh and twitch as well vibrationncrage There you can watch just how bad I am!! As I run thru noobs with a 5+ K/D on Ghosts! STUPID LIL KID!!

vibration

Studios