What do you enjoy about Ghosts?

Ghosts XBOX 360

What do you enjoy about Ghosts?

Well, I think its time to have a positive discussion about this game.  We know the game has faults, they have been torn to shreds here on the forums.  What I have yet to see is a positive thread where people are saying what they like.

So post away!

I enjoy the class systems and squads.  It is something different and I still have plenty of guns and perks to try out.  I think I have found a couple guns I like and trying out the various new attachments with it.

I enjoy Warhawk, probably my favorite map.  I hope they release more maps that are this size in the near future.

I also enjoy Search and Rescue and blitz, good game types that you really need some strategy with. 

I like how I can customize my character...hooray for finally being able to play as a female!

crazy canuk
16 REPLIES

Re: What do you enjoy about Ghosts?

in reply to crazy canuk

Sound whoring on HC KC is loads of fun. Would be even better if IW made more HC game types available.

SPETSNAZ_MOCKBA

in reply to crazy canuk

i enjoy quite a few things about this game such as the fact that most of the guns are usable they didnt make it where one gun wins all like with pervious games with the ACR

if you like watching call of duty videos check me out on youtube http://youtube.com/LOLyourfunnyxD

LOLyourfunnyxD

in reply to crazy canuk

Squads is certainly the most enjoyable for me at the moment. In fact I would go as far to say that brining in that gametype was a piece of brilliance from IW.

foo1sgo1d

in reply to crazy canuk

Kill streak's.  They have some issues with balance and pay off but for the most part I am happy with the direction they went.  They are tuned down, not as dominating or as easy to get/stack.  Makes the grind, and sometimes forced play style to get them less beneficial, and gives this game a much needed decrease in pay off for playing towards streaks ( I say much needed because camping is already more viable than ever).

Other than that, I am undecided on things like the point system, customization of soldiers( as it supposedly takes away from the ability to have ground war and smoother play on big maps/ SUPPOSEDLY), maps.

I also like that the guns are more balanced.  I don't know if it is the gun's themselves or the way the game plays, but there is not one that rules all in every class.  There is a few outlier's but for the most part the margin in difference can be made up for in skill, and is not as big as we have seen before.  

SrgntMerkWorthy

in reply to crazy canuk

Camp.....aign

new weapons, new gamestyles, new maps, new rewards. the squadmember idea's.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to crazy canuk

I really enjoy they brought back the sound like it was on COD4. Makes my headset worth it again!!

And dtuchpunk, you are right the campaign is a lot of fun.  Haven't finished it yet, but aside from getting eaten by a shark!  I thoroughly enjoy it.

crazy canuk

in reply to crazy canuk

Those sharks. I didn't think they would be so aggressive. They attack better than the federation soldiers

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to dtuchpunk

Ha! isn't that the truth!

Sharks don't miss, but yet trained fed soldiers with machine guns can't hit 5 guys running at them.

crazy canuk

in reply to crazy canuk

What I enjoy most about Ghosts is that its the best Drink Coaster I have ever had! It sucks up condensation from off my glass and I cant wait till summer time when I get to play frisbee with it with my dog!

NadeGoBoom

Studios