What is your favorite gun so far?

Ghosts XBOX 360

Dude i agree. ARs are the best all around. If you like a bit more of a self-challenge, the Marksman rifles are fun and a bit more interesting to use too. But All of the ARs are very well balanced in their attributes, making them good all around weapon choices

theonlywhitekid

my favorite gun is the k7 but my best gun is the LSAT with acog and silencer.  love that gun.  NO KICK WHATSOEVER.

ValleyYeti

ak-12

mk14 ebr

vks

banned-again

I think I've only got around an hour of game time in but I just recently discovered the Remington and that is amazing.  With foregrip, the iron sights are decent until you find some optics you like.

jpzII

Oh yeah, Foregrips are amazing with pretty much every rifle with less recoil you can do way more precise damage and higher accuracy. You are so right! 

theonlywhitekid

if you get big streaks, or want to, you almost have to use extended mags.  Or scavenger, or both.  Unless you happen across an ammo crate to replenish, any streak over ten ( assuming you have good aim- worse aim would be less) you have to pick up another gun.

SrgntMerkWorthy

Loving the honeybadger and the USR.  No need to use any other guns with those 2.... gonna have to force myself though or the game might get old quick

WKMMS

USR is my go to sniper ( I rarely use just a sniper, but do have a good overkill class with it), but I get so many hit markers.  I can one shot someone across the map, but then I will be within shot gun range and get hit markers?  I mostly like it because how it aims in, sway, etc, and ( lord forgive me) run the thermal on it.  I have had as much or better results with the VKS, but don't like how it shoots as much.  VKS with ACOG is fun though.

SrgntMerkWorthy

Absolutely love the Thermal Scope. Personally I run the L115 but I also use Overkill and the Badger. If I didn't, the USR would be my go to. Great mobility, lots of fun, super satisfying.

DoggishDays

CBJ is my favorite SMG.

MSBS for AR

MK28 for LMG

Bulldog for shotgun.

Phamien

Studios