What's the damn problem?!

Ghosts XBOX 360

Why are the fanboys so upset at this game? Am I missing something? I am not a fanboy, although I do enjoy the series. Personally I think Ghosts is a great game. They kept the gameplay fluid and the graphics sharp. The fact that COD graphics are better than BF4 graphics alone is good enough for me. You people need to learn how to appreciate things better. The game is GOOD whether you want to admit it or not. Just because the devs didn't happen to take your many personal suggestions into consideration while developing a multi-millionaire dollar flagship game for their franchise doesn't mean they dropped the ball.

Here's the fun facts...

1) No more zombies? Get the hell over it. If you want to fight zombies then go buy a ZOMBIE GAME! Extinction is very fun IMO and adds something NEW to the franchise. Just because you're afraid of change doesn't make Extinction a bad addition.

2) Campers? OMG... since when has a FPS not had campers in it? Everyone camps occasionally, you, me, them, us... we ALL do it, just some more than others. I've yet to play on a SINGLE server that was literally dominated by campers, except maybe Infected games, but those are different. Stop looking for things to bitch about. They camped in MW2, they camped in MW3, they camped in Black Ops, they camped in BO2, and holy crap guess what... they're gonna camp in Ghosts! Take one wild guess what they're gonna do in the NEXT Call of Duty game... good boy. If you don't like campers then learn to enjoy the "Cranked" game mode. In fact, Cranked seems to have been specifically designed by the devs to PREVENT camping!

3) Nothing new? You gotta love this one... all the people claiming it's the same old shit over and over again. How about: new campaign, new game modes, new maps, new weapons, new mods, new perks, new character customization, new squad feature, new Extinction game co-op mode, etc, etc. Again, this is one of those lack of appreciation things. All the fanboys wanted was THEIR ideas to come to fruition, and when they didn't they just scoff at the over all hard work of the devs.

4) Dogs? Why so much hate for the dogs? Personally I find this to be a unique, fun and USEFUL addition to the game, especially in Hardcore game modes. The dogs aren't over powered, yet easy enough to obtain, and they do something very useful... PROTECT YOU! Why the hell would you not like that?

MactoTillDeath
24 REPLIES 24
  1. They don't have zombies? Whats extinction?
  2. Being killed by campers is a sorry excuse to losing
  3. It's a FPS game you shouldn't expect anything new except new guns and maps. Although the lean feature is kinda cool, reminiscent of TC Raven Shield.
  4. Dogs?
AGFL305

1) Are you actually asking, or just being an ass? Extinction is the new 4-person co-op mode that took the place of Zombies co-op mode from Black Ops. Basically, you fight aliens now rather than zombies, but it's very fun and challenging.

2) If you're not camping, you're running... no one just casually strolls through an FPS map. I'm sure campers hate the runners as much as the runners hate the campers, that's why they always try to kill each other.

3) Yea lean is a nice add, BF4 added it as well. Seems for like FPS games it will be a common thing now. The new weapons are nice, and IMO not overpowered. Although to be honest, I mostly play Hardcore where 2 shots from a decent pistol results in a kill. So the word "over power" doesn't really matter to me.

4) Yes, there are dogs.

MactoTillDeath

sarcasm.... but truth

AGFL305
i dont camp in a corner..but i do camp holding down part of the map..its funny seeing noobs just running around...need to learn to adapt to the slower paced action
veilofmaya

IW has done ALOT of nice things with Ghosts. However there are some absolutely TERRIBLE things as well..

1. Spawns- spawning with a guy aiming at you is just unbelievably silly, just laughable.

2. Great hit-detection- However with most weapons being 3 shot kills and firing 12+ shots a second coupled in with a little occasional lag makes you feel like you were sniped only to find out it was an AR at 20yrds.

3. Footsteps- just outrageously loud, literally makes you have to crouch walk and stop and listen way too much for an arcade shooter.

4. Server lag- AT LEAST 1 out of 5 matches has lag issues.. sometimes so severe i see guys running in place only to see them magically disappear (teleport).

5. Lethals and tacticals- basically these just let you know if there is a player there. Other than that they don't really work.

6. Maps- A couple of good ones- rest are just AWFUL.

7. Multiple issues with squads and clans.

8. NO individual sound controls (voice, music, sound effects) same with MW3 but it's 2013.

9. Game modes- just added S&D, however CTF, HP missing.. i mean seriously CTF??

Might be more, but these are ALL SILLY THINGS that really should not be issues Top Selling Title game.. i mean THEY HAD TWO WHOLE YEARS.. 

Other than these the game is great!

Tactics74

COD Ghosts has better graphics then BF4?? Are you retarded mate?

OhhSparxie

Yes, I'm the only mentally retarded person capable of accessing the Internet to post on the Call of Duty website. I'm like an idiot savant.

Are we even talking about the same platform here, friend? Sure, Frostbite 3 is impressive as all hell... on a PC! The XBOX 360 version is literally PLAGUED with rendering issues, glitches, crashes, etc. whereas COD is not, at least for the most part.

Most BF4 players will even tell you that the graphics and dynamics in BF3 seemed better than they do in BF4. DICE got our hopes up with game play demos from the PC version our jaws dropped, then we spend $60 on it for the console expecting at least SOME quality improvement, and there's virtually none.

Everything in COD:Ghosts, however, is very clean on the XBOX. The game renders properly, the guns look amazing i.e. you can actually see the detail on the sights. Even the damn dogs look and behave real!

So, yes.. when talking about XBOX 360, Ghosts is clearly better than BF4 in the graphics department.

MactoTillDeath

I wouldn't say the dogs behave realistically or move realistically. I'm just nit-picking though & otherwise agree with the majority of your thread

AudibleTuna
they really arent comparable if you ask me...2 different engines with 2 different color schemes and effects
veilofmaya

Studios