Why bother with different game modes, everyone plays like its TDM...

Ghosts XBOX 360

Couldn't agree more to this post, I try to run around and get shot by some fairy who's set up camp in a corner. Smh…..for real

mikeflemming34

I agree 100%. I made a post just like this a few days ago. This game will get boring really quick with the lack on decent game modes to play. Especially when they are all played like TDM. I was a headquarters/hardpoint guy myself because like you said the objectives moved around the map forcing people to move. The game has flaws but what will kill it for me is the lack of good game modes and the lack of rewards/incentive to play the objective.

blb128

Agreed we need something like headquarters in this game because it is getting stale.

DaleksGamertag

its been two weeks and its already stale.

FishyDizzle

Yea i will be lucky if i make it to Christmas. Wait I might not make it past this Friday because that is when my Xbox1 will arrive via the UPS man! I will do the digital upgrade for the Xbox 1 and give it one more shot on groundwar but I'm not holding my breath.

blb128
I wish I had the money for the Xbox ONE investment what can I say? times are tough it seems I am the only one effected these days Smiley Very Happy
DaleksGamertag

Waiting for that idiotic comment "The current gen consoles can't support things like ground war or HQ"

Frankly,  giving us bare minimum gametypes is a pathetic attempt to force people to next gen. The whole we'll have the same game experience on current gen as next gen is a complete load of garbage.

I reckon once Xbox One comes out we'll stop seeing support for 360. I'm sure the only reason they'll try and fix the hacks on 360/PS3 is all because you can bring your rank to next gen.

Ghosts honestly should have never been released on Current Gen if they are going to give this type of support. Giving us bare ass minimum playlists and removing gametypes that have been in the game since the first multiplayer CoD is just idiotic.

zyxTryHardzX

You make a very valid point.  There really isnt any incentive to move around.  When i play an objective base game, i cant sit still.  Heck even in TDM i cant sit still for very long.  If theres a tag...i have to get it.  In blitz, i have to score.

Funny thing about cranked though is that its supposed to deter camping.  But many times because everyone spawns on top of each other, it encourages camping.  Because while everyone is running around crazy and willy nilly, someone is bound to run by you within 30 sec.  Just sit there.

Deleted User

I was thinking about the game pace the other night whilst enjoying a shandy and this idea is my two cents..

They could pick the four smallest maps,put them into a playlists and add KC,Cranked,Dom and Blitz.

Bet your sweet ass itd be the most populated playlist in the game.

FishyDizzle

Wouldn't count on it.

As, most people that it'd be made to attract would be deterred by the same worthless campers. Would be even worse on smaller maps as you'd spawn in front of some camper damn near every time with this terrible spawn system.

zyxTryHardzX

Studios