Why the Heck do we have to use a glitchy App for Clan Editing

Ghosts XBOX 360

Why the Heck do we have to use a glitchy App for C...

So this goes out to anyone trying to run their clan. The App IS GARBAGE. Mine usually crashes after 30 seconds of use, constant freezing, and trying to edit an emblem is a struggle.

Positives - very convenient, I can see who is playing, I can accept apps when I'm not on my Xbox.

Negatives - Doesn't function very well and is not a replacement for in-game clan editing or WWW site editing.

Yes the App needs work, but my issue is that there is no alternative to using it. I would be fine with it the way it is, if only I could do some of the functions else where. Am I the only one who thinks this is bogus?

DrunkUGH
4 REPLIES

Re: Why the Heck do we have to use a glitchy App f...

in reply to DrunkUGH

DrunkUGH wrote:

So this goes out to anyone trying to run their clan. The App IS GARBAGE. Mine usually crashes after 30 seconds of use, constant freezing, and trying to edit an emblem is a struggle.

Positives - very convenient, I can see who is playing, I can accept apps when I'm not on my Xbox.

Negatives - Doesn't function very well and is not a replacement for in-game clan editing or WWW site editing.

Yes the App needs work, but my issue is that there is no alternative to using it. I would be fine with it the way it is, if only I could do some of the functions else where. Am I the only one who thinks this is bogus?

I have no issues with the app. I suspect the decision is driven by the second screen functionality being emphasized for next gen.

That said...

... it's short sighted to not have the ability to access things from a PC.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

in reply to DrunkUGH

Give it time. Apps in general are glitchy enough, let alone a trial version.  At least theyre attempting to make a clan a little more than a tag before the name.

TourettesGuy03

in reply to DrunkUGH

I have a clan but I don't have a smart phone or tablet so, guess I'm out of luck.  It would be nice if I could edit the clan profile from my laptop.  They just assumed that everyone has smart phones, some people don't.

ReggieChapman
Highlighted

in reply to DrunkUGH

I've got to admit, the clan editing should be complete on the xbox 360/ one ps3/4. I don't have tablet, i don't want tablet, i don't want an android phone. why is Clan stuff locked on the game just cause you don't have a android or tablet. or some other device, so yeah, enough said. FIX IT IW!

F4THOMz

Studios