Will Infinity Ward Comment on any of the Issues with this game?

Ghosts XBOX 360

Thanks for the forum issue response.  Is there not a page function?

TeknicFire

anything beyond that would be a question for Foxhound-Pro

Moderator Moderator

Thank you,  I have send Fox a PM to have him look at this forum and lend his help.

TeknicFire

Hey Jeepchick

Since I can't get any help from Activison, I bought the hardened edition of ghosts.  Inside of the package was the box for the Paracord strap but no paracord strap.  Had a conversation with someone from Activision yesterday and the told me to take pics of my receipt and the entire contents of the package.  Well I did what they asked me to do, and now I cannot get a response back.

I'm really pissed about this.

ItsTooLate#6668284

You'll need to follow up with them. I'm not Support and can't assist you with that. Sorry.  - CJC

Moderator Moderator

It is hard to see the guys on my team and the other team. This is my biggest issue.

Aside from that, 95% of the games I play in run smooth as silk. Sometimes (very rare) I see host migration.

LargeLentils

The Host migration issue is one that would not be happening at all.  Mark Rubin stated that all Ghosts MP games would have Dedicated Servers.  The fact that you are getting lag, host migration, disconnected from host, etc.  is blatant proof of the lie we were getting dedicated servers.

TeknicFire
Highlighted

teknicfire wrote:

The Host migration issue is one that would not be happening at all.  Mark Rubin stated that all Ghosts MP games would have Dedicated Servers.  The fact that you are getting lag, host migration, disconnected from host, etc.  is blatant proof of the lie we were getting dedicated servers.

They didnt say everyone would get a game with a dedicated server. They just said that all platforms will use them.

Just because you are getting lag does not mean you are not getting a dedicated server. All dedicated servers still deal with the latency you have.

as well as even with dedicated servers you can still lose a connection to the host server.

They also never stated what ratio of listen to dedicated servers we will have. When the one comes out we might only use ten percent of the servers for the 360.

starbuckfrack Level 72

The problem here lies with knowing if our connection is a P2P or dedicated, and seeing the connection status bars also helps to know if it is board wide or player specific.

austinwbest

You're responses are annoying starbuck. Not to sound rude, but you defending them lying or backing it up with factual info changes nothing, You did this on my thread. Can you not accept the fact that maybe they lied? You cannot prove factually that there are dedicated servers, maybe no one quits the game. But you can prove factually that people have host migrations. Your logic is still flawed, and if that's the case, and they said both would be used. Then they end up using host based servers, it changes nothing from the original call of duty. Maybe you're correct that they're overloaded or something to that extent and have to rely on host based servers, based on your ratio theory. But that is just a theory, and it is highly possible they lied, and you should accept that, or maybe it's a terribly small amount of dedicated servers. According to your theory, which would mean most games would still be host-based.

Technique755

Studios