Will Infinity Ward Comment on any of the Issues with this game?

Ghosts XBOX 360

Please refer to my response to starbuck. Explains how you are wrong, and even if you aren't wrong, maybe they put such a miniscule amount of dedicated servers that most people will be using host-based connections. Which goes back to the original problem of people complaining about not having dedicated, still not changing the problem. What a listen server is, is irrelevant, because it's not dedicated. For god's sake man, do NOT become a lawyer you have retarded arguments.

Technique755

Listen servers are a form of P2P not dedicated servers.

Rednecksniper39

GTA5 used only dedicated servers. For at least three days hardly anyone could connect to the online game. The reason they couldnt connect was because the online portion was only dedicated based servers. There was no other way to play the game.

At least this game is hybrid. It gives us two options to play online. All games that were server based had trouble getting online. So would you rather have games that were server based on all of them which menas millions will not be able to connect or would you at least accept the fact you could at least play host based games.

But again even if they were using 70 percent of dedicated servers that does not mean you will get one. Let me repeat that worded differently, that means that there is no guarantee you will play on a dedicated server. If you are too far from a server you will never ever be able to play off a dedicated server. That means that you could be stuck on P2P gaming for the rest of your life and never know if there are dedicated servers.

Do you have proof that they lied ? Do you have a list of servers near your location ? I got on 75 miles from me and it seems to be working.

you have people like you who cliam there are no dedicated servers. you got people on here that claim there are dedicated servers. Instead of the blanket statement that they lied lets hear some reasons why you feel they lied.

starbuckfrack Level 72

" I got on 75 miles from me and it seems to be working."

You have a link to somewhere that shows all their servers and locations? I am curious to see this myself actually.

austinwbest
Highlighted

austinwbest wrote:

" I got on 75 miles from me and it seems to be working."

You have a link to somewhere that shows all their servers and locations? I am curious to see this myself actually.

I think I already replied to this..

Short version. It was known there is a set of servers in San Antonio so that location stuck in my brain.

As far as I know there is no actual list. It might be maccabi who mentioned this in a thread started by Teana.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Listen servers are a form P2P. Mark Rubin did not lie at all. The game uses Dedicated servers and P2P. Listen servers is just the technical name for P2P.

Rednecksniper39

Again, defending a company that lied, please refer to my first response which invalidates your response.

Technique755

I wish I could rate this post even lower than a 1

Frozt28

So why take the time to even reply to it? Just move past a post instead of posting things that really do not matter to the OP. Unless of course you are just trying to get some high post count? Or see if you can start an argument? I guess i never understood these concepts.

austinwbest

I have had no problems or issues with this game. With the exception of lack of game modes and just not liking the maps. I see no issues.

codchamp1

Studios