This doesn't resolve the issue of having childish people on your team yelling back and forth, or the usual idiots who want to blast their music in their mic instead of muting theirs during game play.
I dont typically mute the entire team, no sense in all that if one person is being an idiot ya know...
Did I not say it was not ideal? Just adding some info in case you were not aware.
Here are the things I have noticed need patching:
1. Spawn Points will likely not change
2. We might get smaller maps with the DLC; but people need to make up their minds about maps and just shut up about them. Last game they were too small, so they change them, and now people are saying they are too big.
3. I don't think it is the gun damage, I think it is the health, especially as how it seems that people are getting hit markers in hardcore. So, I would say that they need to up the health a little bit more.
4. From what I have seen, the dog isn't overly powerful. I have seen them get killed loads of times. Dogs also will attack other dogs. So, if you have a problem with them, use it yourself and your dog might kill the enemy dog.
5. This isn't news, we've known this for some time now; Activision and Infinity Ward told us this. This would be a huge block of code to change and I highly doubt they will change it.
It is deff not gun damage. It is more of a lack of the hit warnings( the red indicator showing you are hit). Notice you shoot someone normal amount of times to kill, but it seems like you are being killed in two shots. Watch kill cams ( which I know are not perfectly accurate), and use what is happening when you shoot people ( more than two shots to kill) and you will realize it is like you are 3 shots behind. The reason you have no time to react is because you don't know your being shot until you have three bullets in you, which is why it seems like you die in one or two shots. That or a latency, or player to player connection problem( not lag). Spawns are horrible and take away from the game, which is already hard enough with all the other issues, if it is not fixed it it will remain the worst received CoD yet. The maps being huge are not really the issue, it is the chaotic cover, different levels, and lack of main fighting area. If the spawns were fixed this might be better, as you would not have to worry about spawning in front of enemy's right in their sights. The dog is not over powered, they are annoying but it is a kill streak, and it works. Not that hard to counter. So many things promote camping and slow game play in Ghost's that to me it is boring. I shouldnt have to wait a minute to find someone, just to have an enemy spawn right behind me when I have half my team within 10 feet range.
It isn't so much map size in and of itself that I and most people really care about.... it is game flow which is directly attributed to map size alot of times. Some of these new maps are a lost cause due to the crazy amount of levels, routes, random cover and lack of balance but most of them could be fixed with some fixes to spawn's. What those medium and even some small sized map's over in terms of game flow is spawns that make sense, balance in the main stage of fighting, and therefore flow to the game. With maps this big and spawns the way they are, the most logical thing to do is camp, or slowly loiter from route to route. Fix spawns and flow will get better, making sitting in a corner for minutes a less viable option. Look at Carrier- a pretty decent sized map, with chaotic random cover, yet the spawns are fairly structured, and there is a few main fighting areas and routes to them where you can find action along the way. Not my favorite map, but comparable. Map control, rushing, gun fights, as it stands now are basically non existent.
Oh i am on complete agreement, i have posted that numerous times. Pick a side to spawn people on, if people are on both sides then put them in the middle or something else, but be more consistent. 10 spawns in 10 locations with 7 spawn kills is extremely screwed
mmsbc is op
hhigh gun damage
more bonuses given for playing the objective
No Theater Mode.. No problem. . It was a burden anyway.