things which NEED to be addressed...

SOLVED

Ghosts XBOX 360

cod ghosts multiplayer:

1) the health (its too low and is causing people to play defensively)

2) quickscoping (why is it still in the game?)

3)  dedicated servers (when are we getting them?)

killermushroomhead
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to killermushroomhead
Solution

Yeah the TTK makes it so easy to get kills, if you play defensively you can pick people all day without a chance of them fighting back.

To me any OHK weapon is too easy- Even if they got rid of QSing it's still way to easy to get kills with a sniper with them killing from the knee up- make it upper chest and head only. And shotguns, are just the ultimate troll weapon.

Dedicated servers would be nice but as long as the player base is large enough to support a 'good enough' listen server system than why would they pay?

Tactics74
15 REPLIES 15

1. Health may be a little too low, but then again, core is more like Hard-core from previous games, which is all I play.

2. That's a good question, why the f**k is QS still in it?

3. Dedicated servers, good luck getting those for Xbox 360 and PS3. Hell, good luck getting them at all... If we do get them, they will be seamlessly implemented with no message stating that you're on a dedicated server. Which would be stupid, but most likely what will happen since IW is the game's publisher.

JTerk498

JTerk498 wrote:

2. That's a good question, why the f**k is QS still in it?

I asked the same exact question about quickscoping to Joe Cecot, the multiplayer developer.  He responded with these tweets:

Twitter / RuggedSavior: IMO, the sniper update didn't ...

In short, the multiplayer dev says that "quickscoping isn't a problem because only the minority are good at it", which is completely erroneous.  Regardless of how many people can quickscope, the weapon's balance is still broken.  How is it fair for skilled players to have a one shot kill weapon that works at any range? 

~RUGGED SAVIOR

RuggedSavior

So essentially they were talking rubbish about removing QSing? Just like they were talking rubbish about Dedicated Servers. I'm starting to see a pattern here....

MrBiron

It's not fair for skilled players to be better? That's crazy. Sniper Rifles are not as easy to use as you like to make it sound. Anyone who can use them effectively deserves the reward of a OHK.

brsox

brsox wrote:

Sniper Rifles are not as easy to use as you like to make it sound. Anyone who can use them effectively deserves the reward of a OHK.

So if that's the case, then why can't I get a OHK from across the map with a shotgun?  I'm a skilled shotgun user, so why don't I get the benefit of a OHK from any distance like a sniper can? 

...Oh yeah, I forgot.  Shotguns actually maintain their balance by not exceeding beyond their intended purpose, which effectively makes them balanced.  So....why can't snipers be balanced?  So the kids can be happy?

~RUGGED SAVIOR

RuggedSavior

so you want snipers to do no damage at close range then? so then all guns could be "balanced"? even though the range of a shotgun have nothing to do with balance and more do to the fact unless your using a slugs you would be better off throwing a rock and if someone made a game other wise it would be the biggest joke ever.

Bubbakush1

I thought you mainly play HC? You can use slugs to get OHKs at crazy long range.

Back to the sniper rifle thing. They are just fine in Ghosts. If you get killed in close range by a sniper then you were just too slow, your aim was bad, or you were looking the other way. By the time a sniper pulls up their scope, lines you up, and pulls the trigger, you have already had plenty of time to kill them.

brsox
in reply to killermushroomhead
Solution

Yeah the TTK makes it so easy to get kills, if you play defensively you can pick people all day without a chance of them fighting back.

To me any OHK weapon is too easy- Even if they got rid of QSing it's still way to easy to get kills with a sniper with them killing from the knee up- make it upper chest and head only. And shotguns, are just the ultimate troll weapon.

Dedicated servers would be nice but as long as the player base is large enough to support a 'good enough' listen server system than why would they pay?

Tactics74

killermushroomhead wrote:

cod ghosts multiplayer:

1) the health (its too low and is causing people to play defensively)

New Playlist.

Heavy Duty for all your health needs.

Wraith Overlord

Studios