what happend with the game?

Ghosts XBOX 360

what did you do with the game???? First black ops II is b*ll sh|*t. And now you alsow r*ped the mw game. A lot of lag, worst spans ever!!!!

When do you update the glitches and take out the hackers????

Didn't you learn from the previous games????

I'm feeling so bad that i bought the game. It is black ops not mw3.

Is it possible you take the game back??? And give me my money back???

dajohn
10 REPLIES 10

Don't forget that the guns kill faster then everyone's ping. I don't think they will or can fix it this time as more time goes by.

Adam1234567893

Just take it back to the store. Problem solved.

Megadog14

i did that, they only give € 5,- for it. i paid €55,- that is no refund

dajohn

you would have been better off selling it on ebay.

NadeGoBoom

I am confused that after this many COD games, there are still bad spawns.  How hard is it to just spawn someone in safty, not next to an enemy, nor within line of sight of an enemy.  Its not that complicated.

And how is it after this many CODs, there are not any decent solutions to discourage camping.

AllG00DThings

Take a breath everyone.  I agree the game is pretty bad right now.  I am hopeful there will be upcoming patches to fix a lot of the issues.  Patches take time as they need to be sure the code doesn't break something else. 

The PC patch notes indicate spawn fixes so I would assume that will also translate to the next 360 patch.

I only wish there would be better communication or at least an acknowledgment of the issues so we know our concerns are being heard and worked on.

Leetch

dont you think they should know of those problems, after sow many mw games?

They got a talk big but till now it sucks everythime

dajohn

Except Raven Software did the multiplayer development and not Infinity Ward.

Kandagawa

It's a lot easier said than done.  Also, they can't satisfy every single one of the end users.

Yes there are issues that, to us, seem like they should have been fixed and I agree and am just as frustrated as the next person but worrying about what they coulda or shoulda done is like complaining 3 months later that your team lost the Super Bowl because of a blown call.  It won't change the outcome.

All we can do is provide the feedback, hope they are listening and hope it gets patched.  I think they could soothe the savage beast by at least acknowledging the items they see as issues and letting us know they are being worked on. 

Leetch

Studios