why are people complaining about sniping...

Ghosts XBOX 360

ive seen people complaining endlessly about sniping & quickscoping. Are you freakin kidding me? 1st of all i love the snipers in this game you litterly get a 1 hit kill every time like it should be. To you people complaining about being quickscoped in 1 shot please get a grip of reality why should there be a difference in damage from scoped or not? I mean c'mon just cause you can't quickscope to save yourself doesn't mean you b.itch to those who can. No matter what the case if you got shot with a sniper IRL you're frickin arm, head, leg...hell even your balls would just turn to red mist & these snipers are 30-50 calliber so stfuuuu!!! this is mostly pointless but im bored so what the hell, thank you & have a nice day

PeekaBooM
13 REPLIES 13

It is the circle of life.Haters gon hate dont even trip on it son

FishyDizzle

Also we shouldnt be allowed quickdraw on our snipers but its ok for a LMG to have quickdraw.

FishyDizzle

true fact brotha. the only difference between an lmg and any other mg is the fact you run so slow and the overpowered damage ratio. there not called lmg noobs for no reason

PeekaBooM

I don't think people have an issue with snipers its the quick scoping.  If you've got someone running around jumping in the air and being able to out gun a SMG or AR whilst sniping its unrealistic and glitchy.  You could argue that its a video game some people will say its fun.  But it is annoying and personally I don't see any difference between guys running under the map and glitching and quickscoping.  Its not as bad as BO2 so its better so far.  I'll quit a game at the first sight of quickscoping because its just takes all the fun out of the game for me and its boring.  Saw a comment on here somewhere which is so true.  Something along the lines of CoD being the only place where men with assault rifles sit camping in corners whilst snipers run around like mad men taking down battalions.

In terms of skill, I've no idea as I've never even thought about trying it.  But I know a twelve year old who does it, so can't be that difficult.  He says it only took him a bit of practice.   

michelangel0

For anyone who thinks that Quick Scoping is even remotely realistic has obviously never shot a real long rifle.  Let alone a sniper rifle that weighs in at excess of forty pounds.  The simple fact is it takes time to acquire a target through a rifle scope.  There is a reason why the military uses assault rifles on the battle field.  I agree snipers do play integral roles in the battle field but to think that a team of snipers could battle it out with a team equipped with a assault rifles at medium to short range is ridiculous to say the least.  Next time your on the shooting range with a high caliber rifle just go ahead and try to "Quick Scope" a target and you will be lucky if you even come within ten feet.  They really need to get rid of the quick scope in Call of Duty.  It is flat out STUPID!

QSisSTUPID

The funniest thing is you can fire at a sniper and they don't flinch.  I'm running around with an AR and I only have to look at another player and I've got parkinson's.   

michelangel0

And if this were a military shooter you would be correct. But it's not, so trying to bring up real world examples to prop up your argument is pointless.

Unless of course you would also like to argue against things like the Vulture, Maniac Juggernaut, or Odin.

Kandagawa

True but those you listed make the game fun.  QS is just glitchy.

michelangel0

Which is a perfectly valid reason to argue against it. Trying to bring up real world scenarios as justification to add or remove something from the game is just stupid.

Kandagawa

Studios