Simple question for all to answer, give me your opinion on what you think and tell me what you are all doing!
Are you/Should I buy the game (COD: Ghosts) for the Xbox 360 or wait for the Xbox One and get it for that about a month later? What are you doing?
I'm waiting. Waited this long - another 17 days isn't going to kill me. And, it will be well worth it.
Personally im buying for both current and next-gen,
Most retailers are offering trade up deals on current gen versions of the game, plus IW/ATVI announced any DLC/Stats/Unlocks etc will transfer over to next gen with you (providing you upgrade within the same console family ie PS3 to PS4 or XB360 to XBONE)
EDIT: I say most retailers, you need to check with a retailer before assuming they do the upgrade deal. (I would imagine this deal doesnt include online retailers like amazon because of the need for you to trade in your current gen version)
You can also purchase Digital Dual License versions which transfer to next gen consoles (again only within the same console family)
Yeah thanks for the info there, I am still thinking of waiting. I think it will be worth playing it with better graphics on next-gen.
Your welcome Lewis, i toyed with the idea for a while, but decided to jump in a buy current gen aswell, at the very least i can use it as a learning curve for the 3 or so weeks before next gen launches.
I am going to wait for next gen, don't want to waste my money like i did for MW3 and BO2 complete shambles of a game.
Will wait to see what other people say that actually play the game on-line, want to know if i should spend my well earned cash on another COD game. I know that reviews have said that this is going to be different but i would rather wait.
Yeah I'm also in two minds wither to get it for both :/ its only an extra 9.99 but I'd rather experience the game first on Xbox one and not have the 360 version taint my opinion on the game .
Why not both? I have a standard and a prestige edition for 360 coming, one I get my X1 i'll be upgrading the standard edition so I can can play with people on both consoles.
Some ppl don't want to purchase the same game twice or can't afford too. As for the OP, if you pre-ordered the console, just wait. You can use those $65.00 to purchase an addtional game.