COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

Ghosts Xbox One

A lot is dependant on matchmaking systems too. Woe betide those on the wrong side of the matchmaking gods

Bielsalmighty

That's all I was trying to say.  Thanks for the civilized reply.

NinjaTurtlexxxx

When in doubt, blame the lag. Ghosts has the best hit detection of any COD since MW2, but don't worry, you can still blame the lag. We understand. Complainers will complain.

NoLifeKing32

that's why you can still get aura kills just like you could in every CoD it might be getting better but its not the best or even remotely fixed from how bad it was in blops 2

Bubbakush1

yeh, hit detection is just as bad as blops 2. I can shoot someone dead on center mass & it come up as a miss and then shoot again with a miss to the side & it come up as a kill shot. Have this happen in ghosts just as frequently as it did in blops 2.

DrEggsta

lol, the hit detection is the best its been since MW2. Why do you think the TTK is so fast when the guns do the same amount of damage and the health is the exact same? Its because your gun is hitting where it aims, unlike BO2.

NoLifeKing32

oh, thanks for that wonderful explanation. I however fail to see how that explains why a clear miss is a kill shot, just LIKE BO 2.
if that's the best it's been then it's terrible.

DrEggsta

Sounds like you are relying on killcams too much, funny how people still do this when its been a known fact since COD4 they aren't accurate.

NoLifeKing32

There are no kill cams in hc tdm, which I play. I do however record clips on my x1 DVR. Those clips show what I see in game. Both me getting a kill shot on a shot that was clearly a miss & me getting shot AFTER I shoot 1st with my sights clearly on my target. I am cool with either dying or losing but at least let me feel I am in a fair fight bc right now I either have great games or bad games (high 20's/mid 30's with low single digit kills to low 20's kills with equal amounts of death). No consistency whatsoever.

DrEggsta

Just because your sights are on your target does not mean you got a hit.

The persons body that is shown on your screen it not what counts as a hit. The hitbox you hit counts as a hit. The person you see on your screen is also not where he is at on the hosts screen compared to your screen because the host decides where you hit.

That enemy for want of a better description is about halfway between where he is on the enemies screen and your screen.

There will never be any consistency when the latency for every player not only changes for every single match but can also change during the middle of the game. For example if one person leaves then all bets are off cause the latency in the round just changed.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Studios