COD GHOSTS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

Ghosts Xbox One

balanced weapons. each weapon class has its place in the game.

graphically, its definitely the best looking cod ever.

extinction is great addition.

i think they fixed some things that didn't need fixing.

because a game gets more challenging doesn't make it bad.

MUNCUS1

you summed up the whole meal in one plate game look nothing like BO2 the respawn  is F'd up big time and the company to to fix the bug in the system asap. the make  like 100 billion an year and cant give us what we want. some days fell like jumping ship to PS4

DarkDra04

WHAT IS WITH THIS PS4 THREAT?!

Is autocorrect changing BF4 to PS4 or something? I keep seeing this and I am confused as all hell... :s

Bielsalmighty

Well ive got the lag under control, which included having to mess about with my router settings even though my connection is wired. so lets see if the rest of the games problems sort themselves out.

MRS_B0YCE

9 year account with xbox live. been playing Call of duty since finest hour. ghosts is awesome. MW2 was my favorite. but ghosts has ALOT to offer and i love the effort that's been put into it. possibly the best CoD yet. has it faults but all do. ( C4 on big red one anyone??)

Lag = poor internet/ router/ service. the console is PLENTY powerful enough.

spawns= idk. i play s+d and s+r. i don't see a great variety of spawns. i have no opinion.

maps= HA. every games gets this complaint. no matter what the new maps always seem crazy and hard( first time on MW2... three story building? WHAAAT!!? lol), but only because we don't know them yet. after a while you'll learn that maps perfectly and they wont be a focus of complaint. i didn't like that maps at first, then i got to know them, you learn the spots, and lanes, and jumps and camping shots. you learn maps. the two maps i hate the most are the most complicated ones that i just don't know that well. bigger better maps are a good thing people.

leveling system= holy complicated. 10 characters to level up? squads...why? is playing against bots really that popular?

split screen lag= TV. Consider getting a better tv with lets lag in the device it self. and with more power 120+ htz.

again ghost isnt perfect. the way i muted people in last gen games was TOTALLY fine. it wasnt broken and didn't need fixed. but ghost is awesome and in no way a disapointment. all to often people blame a game to avoid the real source of frustration. lack of skill. or running into to many player who exploit riot shields.

the game is good.

MUNCUS1

The fact that you have 120 MB broadband is irrelevant.

And no one promised no lag on the Xbox One. There is always lag. Until we get a faster internet that is faster than light then there will always be lag.

Now if you are comparing the two camera positions on your TV being off that happens in a lot of offline and online games. Its nt even lag. The developers purposely delayed each player. For example I got an image from gears where it is off by more than half a player. And they arent even moving.

starbuckfrack Level 72

I love it on XBOX1,  maybe my favorite of the last 4 COD's.   BO1 was amazing tho,   BRING BACK THE COMMANDO ASSAULT RIFLE

jcostanzo27

Three posts deleted here am I missing something or are arguments being started everywhere?

TheDarkOne123

I would ask one of the moderators if its your posts being deleted. It gets to be too much of an argument if we were to give you opinions why your posts get deleted. But thats only if its your posts getting deleted.

As for other posts getting deleted perhaps they arent following the rules of the forum ? A lot of constant repetition without factual posts might also get deleted.

starbuckfrack Level 72

They weren't my posts I was stating that it's weird haha.

TheDarkOne123

Studios