I decided to cancel my order. I'm hold w microsoft right now, I have yet to speak to a rep. I know these are sold out. If anybody is interested in keeping that pre-order, my loss is your gain.
Gotcha, (weird ------------------------------ silence)... Did she give you some sort of ultimatum?
No, I want to get her something nice for the Holidays, figured those $544 dollars could be used for something. Plus, she doesn't know that I already paid for an extra console at gamestop. This was my original pre-order from June. I was going to be a scumbag and try to flip it on ebay. Decided not 2.
Why not flip it, then get her something really, really nice?
I have one XB1 from July and 3 PS4 pre-orders total. Keeping 2 PS4's, me day 1, my son for Christmas.
The rest is probably gonna get ebayed.. still pissed with microsoft.
I've been multi-console since ps2, gamecube and original xbox.
When I read your topic and thought you had cancelled altogether. There's still hope imo.
I have a 2 PS4's on reserve, hopefully I can sell one and keep the other. I will try to sell my XB1 on ebay. I can always get another after the new year. The only reason I even considered getting an Xb1 was for the game Titanfall. Good luck w your sale.
Hope she appreciates it.
I was going to cancel mine, I've lost faith in XB1, but I'm taking a chance and going down the eBay route, I know it's not right but if some clown wants to pay over the odds, I'll have their money.