Do you think Dead Eye will be a problem?

Ghosts Xbox One

Do you think Dead Eye will be a problem?

just opinions...

BaNgKoKBoMmBeR
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Do you think Dead Eye will be a problem?

in reply to BaNgKoKBoMmBeR

I don't think so, only the good players will be able to utilize it effectively. Considering the chance is based entirely on the amount of kills you get in a row.  Not to mention we don't know how much % increase in damage it gives nor the chance for a shot to cause extra damage, when it does activate. It also depends on how it specifically works. If it works like I expect then the faster the fire rate or bigger the magazine the more useful it will be since more shots on target means more chances for increased bullet damage.

MrAdaptability

It won't make any difference.  It looks like the weapons kill pretty quick, so I doubt you will need it.

Vrruumm

(consecutive kills increase the chance to deal more bullet damage).... word being CHANCE. i wonder how much randomization it'll be, or it'll just be a useless perk again.

BaNgKoKBoMmBeR

killb0xonealpha wrote:

(consecutive kills increase the chance to deal more bullet damage).... word being CHANCE. i wonder how much randomization it'll be, or it'll just be a useless perk again.

Early testing shows, that after 4 kills... 50% chance of an increase (doesnt go higher). The damage multiplier seems to be 1.4

Long story short... not sure if that's worth 5 points.

mdub

Studios