How long till the majority of the current gen transition to xbox one?

Ghosts Xbox One

I cannot believe I basically called that gamemode before the reveal in my Custom Game Editor thread.

Example-KC  SND could have 2 bomb sites.  You have an attacking team and defending  team.  When you get killed you drop a tag.  If that tag isn't pick up  within 5-10 seconds, then you respawn.  First one to elimate the other  team by picking up the enemies tags, defuse the bomb, or destroy one  site wins.  There could be 3 total rounds, 4 minutes a piece.

Vrruumm

iivrruummii wrote:

I cannot believe I basically called that gamemode before the reveal in my Custom Game Editor thread.

Example-KC  SND could have 2 bomb sites.  You have an attacking team and defending  team.  When you get killed you drop a tag.  If that tag isn't pick up  within 5-10 seconds, then you respawn.  First one to elimate the other  team by picking up the enemies tags, defuse the bomb, or destroy one  site wins.  There could be 3 total rounds, 4 minutes a piece.

Impressive . . . most impressive.

Submit2MyWill

iivrruummii wrote:

It looks like they have cut out many old gamemodes and they might be reducing the amount of playlists also.

Any word on if infected made the cut? I really enjoyed that.

Submit2MyWill

Go on YouTube.  There is a video that shows all the game modes that was on a list that was showed for a brief moment. Infected was on there. Also a new one called hunted.

yarbles_1337

I would like to hear more info on Hunted.  I hope it is something like VIP were there is one person on each team that you have to kill to earn a point.  The team with the most VIP kills wins the game.

Vrruumm

iivrruummii wrote:

I would like to hear more info on Hunted.  I hope it is something like VIP were there is one person on each team that you have to kill to earn a point.  The team with the most VIP kills wins the game.

That would be pretty fun, but couldn't that be what Safeguard is?

Submit2MyWill

Safequard is a survival gamemode.

Vrruumm

iivrruummii wrote:

Safequard is a survival gamemode.

Ah, I didn't know the Squad modes were mixed in with the other MP game modes.

Submit2MyWill

yarbles_1337 wrote:

Go on YouTube.  There is a video that shows all the game modes that was on a list that was showed for a brief moment. Infected was on there. Also a new one called hunted.

Outstanding.

Submit2MyWill

Unfortunately, I believe they have made a critical error in pushing next gen sales.  The #1 motivation for anyone to  buy a next gen console is exclusive games to them. When the 360 came out you didnt see new games coming out on the original xbox.  Until the same games stop coming out for the 360, the xbone will not take off.  Not in this economy, not this year.  A big mistake.   I am considering canceling my preorder, since all of the best games will be on 360 again for the next year.  That will give the first year new gen systems to work out its bugs.  Anyone you bought a day 1 xbox 360 can relate.

CowboySr

Studios