How long till the majority of the current gen transition to xbox one?

Ghosts Xbox One

CowboySr wrote:

Unfortunately, I believe they have made a critical error in pushing next gen sales.  The #1 motivation for anyone to  buy a next gen console is exclusive games to them. When the 360 came out you didnt see new games coming out on the original xbox.  Until the same games stop coming out for the 360, the xbone will not take off.  Not in this economy, not this year.  A big mistake.   I am considering canceling my preorder, since all of the best games will be on 360 again for the next year.  That will give the first year new gen systems to work out its bugs.  Anyone you bought a day 1 xbox 360 can relate.

I wouldn't say that the #1 motivating factor for anyone to buy next gen is exclusive games. I think most people want the new hardware, graphics, and new gameplay capabilities that the system brings. A good example is 64 player BF4 on X1/PS4 vs. 24 on consoles.

I'm guessing you also didn't see that preorders for PS4/X1 have already passed what the preorders were for current gen consoles, and we're still 3 months out from launch.

Submit2MyWill

Never got in to the bf3 game i hate how blue the game is also the jet's are op and maps are to big so cod has been my home for a long time and ghost will be the next xboxone game i will get day one.

LastSnow78

Battlefield 4 look awesome but I wasn't a fan of BF3.  I think I can pass on BF4 this time around with other games like Titanfall and Ghosts to keep me company on the Xbox One.

Vrruumm

iivrruummii wrote:

Battlefield 4 look awesome but I wasn't a fan of BF3.  I think I can pass on BF4 this time around with other games like Titanfall and Ghosts to keep me company on the Xbox One.

I'm still getting BF4, as it is a different game than Ghosts or Titanfall. In fact, they all bring different things to the table. I will admit though that I'm more excited for Ghosts and Titanfall than BF4.

Submit2MyWill

Ever since I got into shooters they all have been quite fast paced, Halo, Gears, COD, Time Splitters, etc.  I just didn't like how slow paced BF is.  When ever I play BF all I play is Squad Rush because it is on a small portion of the map and there aren't any vehicles.

Vrruumm

iivrruummii wrote:

Ever since I got into shooters they all have been quite fast paced, Halo, Gears, COD, Time Splitters, etc.  I just didn't like how slow paced BF is.  When ever I play BF all I play is Squad Rush because it is on a small portion of the map and there aren't any vehicles.

I agree with you.

I think the biggest issues were when playing Conquest on some of the larger maps. The maps were just too big for 24 players. I think this will be fixed with 64 players though.

Submit2MyWill

What do you mean, "how blue the game is"?

I don't think jets are OP, it's just that when people master them, you have to be a great pilot in a helicopter to shoot them down. I still have no problem shooting them down from the ground with an IGLA.

Submit2MyWill

I still have my day one 360 i love it i even have the box next to it .

LastSnow78

Im getting the xbox one on release day but im thinking of buying 2 copys of ghosts one for the 360 and one for the xbox one because im not sure how many people will be getting it for the the xbox one on release i dont want to have to wait hours to find one game hahaha

banned-again

banned-again wrote:

Im getting the xbox one on release day but im thinking of buying 2 copys of ghosts one for the 360 and one for the xbox one because im not sure how many people will be getting it for the the xbox one on release i dont want to have to wait hours to find one game hahaha

I'll also be getting a release day xbox one...Unsure about ghosts as of yet though....I certainly won't be buying a copy for each console.

With regards to finding games, I've been playing the original Blops and MW3 lately..Finding Games aren't an issue at all, even with only around a max of 40,000 players, although I do play popular game modes....so if your playing popular modes I don't see it being a problem with Ghosts either.

HighlandSparky

Studios