How long till the majority of the current gen transition to xbox one?

Ghosts Xbox One

I think it is funny how you are so obsessed about the government spying on you, yet you get on the internet and post on forums.

Vrruumm

I didn't say anything that can be construed as illegal. And as I said this is the only political post I have made on the Internet.

You can call me a tinfoil nutjob, I don't care. I have had friends get arrested for things they have said on the internet, when they were just rambling. So yes I'm a bit paranoid. It is none of the governments business what I say in my own home, and I want to keep it that way.

I don't know what's worse,

The fact that we are supposed to have free speech in this country, but really don't. Or that I have to be afraid to put any cameras or microphones in my house connected to the internet to keep the Government from spying on me.

hudder92

Don't you know that the US is slowly turning into a Nazi-America?

Vrruumm

Yes it is and that is why me and my wife and also two of my friends have left and moved to iceland and we love it here.

LastSnow78

If anything I will move to Canada.

Vrruumm

hudder92 wrote:

I didn't say anything that can be construed as illegal. And as I said this is the only political post I have made on the Internet.

You can call me a tinfoil nutjob, I don't care. I have had friends get arrested for things they have said on the internet, when they were just rambling. So yes I'm a bit paranoid. It is none of the governments business what I say in my own home, and I want to keep it that way.

I don't know what's worse,

The fact that we are supposed to have free speech in this country, but really don't. Or that I have to be afraid to put any cameras or microphones in my house connected to the internet to keep the Government from spying on me.

Sounds like you need some new friends.

Submit2MyWill

You do realize that the microphones and cameras on your computer and phone can be activated? And that lasers can detect your voice bouncing off of the glass in your house?

You should pad up all of your windows with foam and cut out the microphones on those devices.

Submit2MyWill

I don't have a microphone or a camera on my computer thank you very much.

hudder92

I think saying Christmas is a little wishful thinking. It'll be more in the range of 1-2 years before the majority jump to the new consoles. Yu have to understand that some people can't afford 499 or 399 for a console, plus the games that they'll need to get with them. They'll wait for the eventual drops to 299 and such before spending their money on them, which will take a year or two to happen.

SoG_Hanix_PC

I will take about a year or so before it happens maybe even longer. Not everyone will care to own a X1 since the 360 will still be very viable with new games still coming out for it for several years yet to come.

trialstardragon Level 70

Studios