I'm sad to admit: I've reported some Xbone player for cheating.

Ghosts Xbox One

i believe me and about 4 other members have told you multiple times kill cam is BS and doesn't accurately represent anything do to everyone in the lobby's different latency and internet connection. its more of a tool to show you where you died from nothing more. you do realize that there are people that play nothing but FFA ever so they basically know the spawns everything about the lvls. games been out for a couple months its not hard to figure out. also if im not mistaken the match limit is 30 points so ofcourse there going to get 30 points if they got all there killstreaks there just a good player. im sorry but like phxs72 said its a new console and most PC hacks have never been seen on the old 360. also giving the fact you always mention the kill cam and have said you are a paranoid person and we have all repeatedly told you that kill cams mean nothing and are not accurate. its easy to tell you he wasn't hacking you (just as you have stated on other threads) have a bad connection or just aren't as good a player as they are. doesnt make them a hacker and until you can come up with more than this player did really good i think he was a hacker no one is even going to really pay attention.

Bubbakush1

Another update: clan tags. In Purple. ? ...

You know, I didn't leave the PC's hackers hell to join the Xbox One's one.

Ozhm

the clan tag coloring have been in CoD sense CoD2 its a pointless and non game effecting hack get over it.

Bubbakush1

Even though the colored clan tags arent a "hack" you actually dont need a hack to get them.

All you do is when you make your clan tag you insert special characters in your name.

Its more of a glitch than a hack.

Let me get this straight. Supposedly these people have some form of aimbotting on the Xbox ONE according to the OP, cause they can detect him thru walls.

So how come they can go something like 25 and FIVE ? If they were hacking wouldnt they go 25 and ZERO ?

Also their lifetime KD ratio wouldnt be 1.0 if they were hacking . Their lifetime KD ratio would be more like 5.0 , wouldnt it ?

starbuckfrack Level 72
Highlighted

Exactly.  The OP is just over exaggerating. Sure there are a lot of BS moments in this game, but I guarantee they are nowhere near as much as the OP claims them to be.  He's just getting owned and like one gets tunnelvision, when the BS starts, that's all he sees from then on out.  He sees what he wants to see.

I do it all the time.  Admittedly when I start getting frustrated, that's all I see is the BS kills that get me, yet I'll finish the match 30/5.  My friends constantly yell at me cuz I'm griping for every one of those 5 deaths lmao.

There are no hacked Xbox Ones.  While there are game glitches, they don't affect the game.  You can detect glitched clan tags because the first "[" is not colored, but the rest of the tag is.  Clan tags that are completely colored, e.g. both "[" and "]" are colored, are benefits of playing in a REAL clan who rank up and earn those colors.

Get over it OP.  You're full of crap.

mcdonamw

I'm getting stomped by people with almost impossible moves and I am the one full of crap ?

BTW the normal clan tag doesn't display in the scoreboard as part of your name, does it ?

Ozhm

On the scoreboard, in game, yes clan tags show.  Here's a shot of one with several of my clan members.  If you go back and look at the After Match Summary, they do not.

Edit:  And before you start going nuts and calling my clan hackers because there's no one on the enemy team, the simple explanation is.. THEY ALL LEFT!

mcdonamw

that 8-8 person is a hacker no way you can go 1.0 according to the OP everyone goes 30-5 or 25-5 so he has to be a hacker

Bubbakush1

LOL.  Wonder what he'd say to this one:

mcdonamw

iv seen better dude in my clan when 99-2 only reason it stayed at 99 is because ghost doesn't let anyone get more than 99 kills just starts boosting you xp more

Bubbakush1

Studios