I'm sad to admit: I've reported some Xbone player for cheating.

Ghosts Xbox One

Meh, 52/0 in DOM is nothing. I've suffered seven Battle hinds, two maniacs and two (non-field orders) KEM strikes in the same match and almost won it lol. 88/2 one of them, 70something/4 the other.

Ozhm

Same goes for clan tag at the end of the name and in other colors ?

BTW I'm totally new to consoles, this wasn't a hacker calling but a noob question.

Ozhm

Since you are new to consoles I will give you a tip that helps you out. In NO way am I saying ANYTHING against what you did or didnt do. Not in any way critiquing what you are doing here.

When you report someone and it turns out that they find something on the guy that builds your reputation up. The more good reports you make that they FIND (not the amount you reported) the better for your gamertag.

Now on the flipside the more false reports you file the worse your reputation goes.

When you file around 5 or so false reports you could wind up destroying your gamertag rep with Microsoft. You would then have to make 50 reports that come up true (at most) to brign your rep up to par.

What that means is the better your rep the higher on the "to dolist" you get put. The ones at the bottom of the list get worked on by MS when they get around to it meaning it could be days or weeks before they get to it because players with a better rep will get ahead of you.

Now of course too many false reports and you could get temp banned from Live leading up to permabanned. But usually most people dont get permabanned for that. They just stop reporting.

The best thing you can do is of course make sure you file the report using the proper term for what they did. Like for example if they go a curse word in their Bio then use the offensive Bio report in the menu. The most important thing you can do is dont assume they were cheating, modding, whatever. Make 100 percent positive they were doing some violation.

A mostly unless it is an outright gaming hack dont report them for cheating to Microsoft for example unless the game is at least two years old. That hurts your rep.

starbuckfrack Level 72
Highlighted

I believe this topic seriously went off  topic due to people skepticism to believe in Xbox One hacking and replies that have nothing to do with possible explanations for situations I keep finding on some specific players.

BTW it wasn't the scores what was the suspicious thing to me, in fact, one of the three I mentioned in the original post had a not-that-good one.

/(not answered). but Thread please

Ozhm

multiple people have given you reason it could of happened you just don't want to believe its not hackers while multiple people have told you that the hacks you think are involved have not been seen on anything but a PC. you just chose to ignore and keep thinking people you are playing against are hacking 

Bubbakush1

This post will have me critiquing you as opposed to the other post I was giving you a suggestion.I can guarantee you the Xbox one has not been hacked. You can keep on filing false reports if you want to thats your choice but nothing will happen to them even if you file a hundred reports on one person. If they werent guilty then 100 reports still wont get them in trouble.

You are just wasting your time and the PETs time. And you are destroying your rep. You are only hurting yourself.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Studios