I'm sad to admit: I've reported some Xbone player for cheating.

Ghosts Xbox One

Killcams are misleading and unreliable. Nine times out of ten what you see on a "killcam" is not what happened in the match. Lack of theater mode makes it ever more frustrating.

SPETSNAZ_MOCKBA

Actually the opposite: a killcam is exactly what happened in the match because it's server based, what you see is full of lag and glitches, misleading and unreliable.

And still, a killcam can explain a missing hitmark, not a god-mode guy being shot by three people and getting a triple kill after reloading while a sniper is aiming at his chest with sniper rifle precision.

Ozhm

Just to clear up Ozhm - you can post videos in the forum - as long as they relate to a topic that can be discussed. Youtubers saying - check out my video and subscribe - are not.

Recording on the X1 I have not done, But suffice to say - you don't need snap. I believe you need to say something like "Xbox Record That." try it out in a random match and work it out.

Note: Wall hacks / aim assist hacks (like that occur on PC) have never been seen on the 360 - and as far as I know not on the X1. Of course the 360 does have modded lobbies / prestige loobies - but never the above hacks.

Don't get the any of the above forum members wrong - it is just impossible to validate something we have never seen before on the xbox systems - or has never been documented.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

To clarify - You cannot post videos of "cheaters" - It violates the no Name&Shame policy.

Moderator Moderator

recording gameplay tutorial

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

Also, if a bot has been added to balance a team they can be VERY 'psychic' and suddenly stop, point at a wall and shoot you through it.

KC135R

bots cant be added to MP. someone just got lucky, they where wearing SS headphones, or he was called out by someone

Bubbakush1

If you consider Support Squadmate a bot then yes, bots can be added to multiplayer match.

SPETSNAZ_MOCKBA

yes but if you read why the OP said he reported players nothing he said could be a squadmate they have no perks they only have a riot shield and pistol. so as i said bots cannot and are not added to MP to balance teams.

Bubbakush1

The NPC with a riotshield ? [sarcasm] yeah, it also was in all the killcams, did I forgot to mention? [/sarcasm].

I don't follow the logic: you can create a lobby with the winning conditions of your choice, with the scoring multiplier of your choice, etc, but you cannot have a simple wallhack ?

Ozhm

Studios