Infinity ward / Activision be aware!!

Ghosts Xbox One

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but...

Titanfall is dedicated servers on Xbox with no mention of dedicated servers for Xbox on ghosts. On PC yes but not Xbox.  Dedicated servers win all the time and enough with this P2P/lag comp rubbish. So here!s my warning to Activision...good bye call of duty and hello Titanfall!!

Please sticky

Welsh#2413867
24 REPLIES 24

I hope you didnt just make your assumption on just the recent news. you could be highly dissappointed.

Just because they didnt mention dedicated servers dont mean there wont be some.

They dont need a warning for you to tell them , they already know.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Titanfall shouldn't be, and probably isn't, a concern for the devs. The release day is slated to be in the spring of 2014 - a whole new batch of customers. Shouldn't be a problem for Activision...

basketball1367

Titanfall will use the cloud but I have not heard word one about dedicated servers. Ghosts will also use  the cloud and has also said nary a word about dedicated servers.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

welshy wrote:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but...

Titanfall is dedicated servers on Xbox with no mention of dedicated servers for Xbox on ghosts. On PC yes but not Xbox.  Dedicated servers win all the time and enough with this P2P/lag comp rubbish. So here!s my warning to Activision...good bye call of duty and hello Titanfall!!

Please sticky

titanfall while amazing looking is not CoD and while it may appeal to alot of players its still fundementally different as its sci fi rather than want of a better word real life.. To me its no different than comparing halo to cod each has a loyal following and yes im sure alot of cod players will enjoy it but thats it.

The fact titanfall has dedis means nothing, people raise dedis upto to be some sort of magical cure all for all the worlds ills when it comes to online gaming that is not true at all.

Plus the game will more than likely run off ea's dedis which are not exactly reknowned for being that great .

Maccabi Level 75

Well the one thing we can make a safe assumption about?  Ghosts will not be on Dedicated Servers for Xbox 360 nor the PS3.

otisman666

I would like it if the Xbox One was the only console with dedicated servers, but that will probably won't happen.

RallyOrDie

I would say goodbye call of duty, hello bf4. Based on what I've been seeing online cod ghosts is the 5th most preordered game on both the ps4 and xbox one. The number one spot on both the ps4 and xbox one is Bf4 which has dedicated servers.

These are the top 5 preorders for ps4 and xbox one as of june 15th, and as you can see IW needs to do some work because I think a lot of gamers are just wore out on COD, so adding something like dedi's might boost Cod ghost sales.

On the ps4 as of June 15th top preorders are  #1 Bf4 #2 Watch dogs #3 Killzone shadow fall  #4 Madden  #5 Cod ghosts

On xbox one as of June 15th   #1 Bf4  #2 DR3  #3 Ryse  #4 Madden  #5 Cod Ghosts

Wolf#7968485

Actually I think Forza Motorsport 5 is the most pre-ordered game on the Xbox One.  According to Amazon.

1.  FM5

2.  COD:Ghosts

3.  Dead Rising 3

4.  RyseSmiley Frustratedon of Rome

5.  Battlefield 4

Top 5 for PS4

1.  Watch Dogs

2.  Destiny

3.  Killzone SF

4.  COD:Ghosts

5.  inFAMOUSSmiley Frustratedecond Son

as of today on Amazon

RallyOrDie

not in any way questioning your numbers But I have been an Amazon customer since they started ordering hard to get books for you. And that was it

Where is the source ? Do you have a link that shows the totals , statistics, etc. ?

starbuckfrack Level 72

Studios