Last update ruined ghosts

Ghosts Xbox One

Highlighted

I am not sure if everyone is having the same issues but I will be putting a video up on YouTube at some point today showing exactly what is going on so check my channel killahype82 and let me know if this is the same issues you are having

KILLAHYPE
2 REPLIES 2

I played a few games against some clans yesterday and thought the game was really messed up. But then I figured out it was just a bunch of cheating clans. At one point, and I have this recorded, a guy randomly appears in strikezone jumping in the air. I shoot him a few times then he disapears. I then proceed to look around like an idiot and then get shot.

Did they make it easier to cheat? I have another instance where I was lined up red dot on the players chest, and let off about 3 pumps of vector, trigger popping, not a single hit marker. The guy does a 360 standing there and shoots me as this is all happening lol. I laugh because if I cannot accept that these guys cheat, and laugh at it, I will break this fricken game disc, microwave it, then send it along with my feces to IW. So lets all laugh about it

robrod

Yea there are cheaters out there but something changed the entire game play with that update it seems like you die faster then ever but harder to kill if that makes sense not the same as Monday cheating aside I've gave it multiple chances and still the same outcome noobs with bad kd's wrecking people sometimes it seems like I got shot from a sniper rifle but when I was the kill cam it's an ar

KILLAHYPE

Studios