ONSLAUGHT DLC

SOLVED

Ghosts Xbox One

in reply to CheweeMcBacca

Yeah got it. Thanks man

FITHxNinJaz
in reply to FITHxNinJaz

Okay I found it. You have to the Xbox marketplace. But they still haven't done that correct either. Because they named it: Map02. It's not hard to bloody code the map pack correct. Come on Infinity Ward

FITHxNinJaz
in reply to FITHxNinJaz

Yeah they actually uploaded it with the wrong map names at first.  They had the map names from the next DLC instead of the correct ones.  They were named Battery, Red River, Rumble and Dome.  So that is why I think there are so many problems because they had to fix it.

CheweeMcBacca
in reply to FITHxNinJaz

I just started downloading it and i'm in Australia. I had to click into my games and apps on the dashboard of the xbox one. Press the menu button on call of duty ghost, click view in the in game store or something, scroll across to the add ons part click on the 3 little dot things, so it pops up with all the add ons and if you have season pass it should be sitting there.

Yoshdawwwg

Thanks buddy

FITHxNinJaz
Highlighted
in reply to FITHxNinJaz

Hey guys and gals,

For anyone having troubles. I experienced the same "not wanting to load up Onslaught in the in-game".

Ok - so I turned off the console via the power button (glowing) on front of the console. waited a couple of mins.

I then restarted and went back into Ghosts.

Straight away it came up with an update for Ghosts - and it's a biggie at just over 1 Gig.

From memory in the past there has been updates prior to downloading map packs. When it comes to the X1 - turning the power off (not putting it to sleep via your voice or controller) trips the X1 into action.

This download is going to take me a while - but I guess I'll have better luck with the Map pack once the update is completed.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

I had already downloaded the update before I had the problems with the DLC.  According to the Xbox Live Service Status the problem has been fixed now.  This is what they just posted: Good news, gamers! If you were having issues using the "Onslaught" map pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts, the problem has been fixed! Thank you for being patient while our team resolved this matter. You can now get back the action!

CheweeMcBacca
in reply to CheweeMcBacca

Nice one - thanks for the clarification. I'm still reeling in this update - what a big fish, lols.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator
in reply to FITHxNinJaz

i've downloaded the map pack and it's saying it's installed but nothing showing up on the game itself??? Any help would be great full.

Ishotu1st

Restart the xbone, i had the same problem.

ZA1NT1

Studios