ONSLAUGHT DLC

SOLVED

Ghosts Xbox One

in reply to FITHxNinJaz

I clicked on 'install' in the ingame store menu and it seemed like nothing happened but when I went to try what people suggested and went into games and apps I saw that it had downloaded 39% in the progress square.

lotusfrog
in reply to FITHxNinJaz

Are the new maps only available in the Onslaught playlist?

NichabodCrane
in reply to FITHxNinJaz

Is anyone having this problem? Whenever I load up Nightfall, it loads into the game, the text at the bottom left corner of the screen comes up, then the map crashes and gives me the Error message saying- "Disk failed to read image64" or something like that.  Help!

WIGGLEZz

Yes I am having this problem also on xbox one

St0ck
in reply to FITHxNinJaz

I clicked on the DLC from the Game Store and even though it said $14.99, the box came up and said, "You already own this add on. Do you want to install it now?" I clicked yes and let it download. However, once it downloaded, I couldn't use the Maverick and I couldn't play any of the maps on local. It installed the DLC, but the game didn't recognize it. Has anyone else had this problem?

I turned my Xbox off and completely unplugged it to restart it, but I had to go to work before I could try it again. Hoping it just needed a restart.

If someone had this problem, did a restart fix it?

BornPatriot
in reply to BornPatriot

I had same issue. A simple restart on the xbox has solved it. Have fun =)

cat4

Thanks, man! Looking forward to it.

BornPatriot
Highlighted
in reply to FITHxNinJaz

ihad the same problem mate, I upgraded to xbox 1 lost all my acheivments from campaign + it took 5hrs to download new maps started at 08:30 didn't  get a game till 13:00 had the day of work too, maps are wicked very fast, you can camp but only for 2 kills then your move or die not sure about mavick ????

THEJUDDBOYS

Studios