Questions about Prestige levels(and emblems)

Ghosts Xbox One

So I was in a lobby playing TD and I saw this person and he/she's rank was lvl 32 same as mine but he/she had a different emblem and i've been trying to change the rank emblem but I can't find the option on how. And I would also like to know how prestige works because I tried to watch the COD:Ghosts prestige footage and how squads work but I couldn't understand it. Could anyone simplify this for me? Thank you!

-TheKingOfBreakfast

TheKingOfBreakf
5 REPLIES 5

Prestige is automatic.  It's done by reaching what would be level 61 (that is lvl 60 but then fill the XP bar again).  You have 10 squad members you can choose from.  Each of them can only prestige only once for a total of 10 prestiges.  Each time you prestige a new squad member your emblem will change to reflect your prestige status.  You will also unlock new patches/backgrounds.

You can tell when you have prestige a particular squad member by going to the squad member list and your screen should say "press LB for prestige details" at the bottom of the screen.

mcdonamw

The different icon on the same rank indicates different prestige.

Past the first prestige (rank 61) there is a small upside down triangle a bit rounded.

On second one, there's almost the same with a golden star on top and a sword in the middle

On third, two swords in diagonal from top center to bottom sides.

On fourth, a full circle with four golden stars.

On fifth, a pentagon with a golden sword in the middle.

On sixth, a skull surrounded by barbed wire.

On seventh, a skull with two wings.

On eight, a blue Skull with barbed wire.

On ninth, a red skull with barbed wire.

On tenth, a golden skull.

(I'm saying this by memory, I can be wrong on the order BTW).

Ozhm

You could have opted to provide some visuals.. trying to textually describe the emblems is a bit much.

All (10) PRESTIGE EMBLEMS and BACKGROUNDS for Ghosts - Charlie INTEL Blog: Call of Duty Ghosts – Bla...

mcdonamw

I'm too lazy too google it lol.

I, Ozhm AKA WER386 officially support asking in the forums over googleing it.

Even when I believe people should just google it before asking it. ^_^

Ozhm
Highlighted

Thank you all. I understand now

TheKingOfBreakf

Studios