Three MAJOR flaws that need fixed with this game!!!!

Ghosts Xbox One

Here are three MAJOR flaws with this game that need fixed!!!!  Other games have fixed these issues and this needs fixed on this one too!  Many people have been complaining about these and once again the real issues with this game are ignored!!!

1.  Fix the respawn issue before anything else!!!!!  the game is absolutely no fun when you respawn next to the enemy and get killed immediately afterwards only to have it happen again!!!!  I also do not get the programmers having the respawn to occur within "x" number of feet from your last death spot... which seems to be how its setup...  take cues from a far superior game - "Gears of War", they actually know how to setup respawn zones!!!

2.  Fix the pairing system for games so that people with similar latency scores are matched!!!  Again "Gears of War" actually knew to address this on their game so the players enjoyed the game!!!  I am fed up with either people phase shifting around the screen because their connection is horrible or playing against much higher speed connections (typically at Universities) having huge advantages on other players!!!  You see it in the kill cams constantly... in game you were shooting your opponent and then on the playback - you are not even pointing at them...

3.  Restrict Clans from competing in the "Standard" games... not everyone playing this game enjoys playing against these over competitive people!!!!  if they want to play that way then make them stay in the hardcore games... or maybe a single clan person per clan in a standard room.  They are generally ruining the game for those that are playing for fun vs rankings!!!!!  the only reason clans play in the standard rooms is to pad their rankings!!!!!

Until these real fixes are done I will not be spending a dime more on this game!!!!  And will definitely not purchase the season pass... that I was interested in until playing the game with the above major flaws!

BlackHornedDeat
10 REPLIES 10

First 2 points I agree last point all I can say is stop crying its a game people get a group or a clan yourself with clan wars clans are forced to play core to capture nodes not to mention HC has 4 game modes so get over it whipe the snot off your face man up and play the game or stop no one would care saves us hearing you cry because people better than you play the same modes you like

Bubbakush1

Clans and private chat is destroying all of these games...  Clans don't work with average players that want to just enjoy the multi player version of the game!  I don't mind people that are better than me... but Clans that come into a room and talk people down because they don't live and breath a game is not fun for general players!  maybe the solution is that there should only be random pairings... no clan groups in standard rooms!  Plus - force people that are playing the games to talk with their teammates during the game... not talking with some friend that is playing some other game... the game is built around squad tactics but they end up being a bunch of lone wolves because nobody talks to each other on the game!

BlackHornedDeat

No BF4 is built around squad that's why when in a MP lobby you are in a squad or fire team. That is all your opinion if no one talks to you party up like that do don't complain about it. If they talk down to you or in a matter you don't like mute them don't complain about it.

Bubbakush1

Its not about me... its about people who are talking with other parties outside the game or on their little sub groups... that is what I said in the post... do you not know how to read or understand the English language.

BlackHornedDeat

I can read perfectly fine you want people to talk in the game everyone does will it happen probably not so get over it

Bubbakush1

Besides Bubbakush... it sounds like your just another Canner that can't play with your own level of players cause you get spanked... and need to bully the players that are doing it for fun to pad your rankings... by playing against lesser players!

BlackHornedDeat

Fully opinionated bs that is based off nothing. I play against anyone in a lobby and I mostly play HC so before you make a assumption of a player and look stupid for being wrong stop think then speak other wise people as opinionated as your self with no facts or anything besides they want to jib at someone should not be seen or heard.

Bubbakush1
Highlighted

No different than your your opinionated spewing above... so again your just showing that your conceded little opinions are better than everyone else... at least in your warped reality!!!

BlackHornedDeat

No I never said my opinion was better than anyone else's. But when you call me out with you opinions about me then I will tell you that your opinions are wrong period not in my reality or how ever you want to spin it just wrong. If you don't like playing against clans find one of your own if you don't like playing with people that don't talk or are in party chat play with a group of 6 and problem solved don't complain then try and fail at insulting people who don't agree with your whining who you can fix it without whining

Bubbakush1

Studios